Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS

Does you euro have drift to one side tendency?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if your euro have any tendency to drift to one side. I've noticed the '05 demo manual lux was drifting to the right. Also noticed mine (05 lux manual) has the occasional tendency to drift to the right too.

If you wanna take part, please also mention what rims your running (16", 17", aftermarket etc).

Be good if you can mention other cars you've owned in comparison to the euro.

Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    mine used to drift to the left, or pulled the steering on the left side. it fixed it self lol?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    My standard auto 2005 does not drift.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    2003 Euro Lux with OEM 16" - No problem so far (done 35000km)
    With Toyota Camry and Cressida in the past, they have tendency to pull to the left (if you let steering wheel go)

V205, are you sure the road is completely flat? coz If you drive on outer lane, it tend to pull the car to left slightly.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    It drifts to the right which is why it's stranger as it's against the norm.

I might loosen and retighten the wheel nuts.... or swap the front wheels with the back.

Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    2003 Euro Lux with OEM 16" - No problem so far (done 35000km)
    With Toyota Camry and Cressida in the past, they have tendency to pull to the left (if you let steering wheel go)

V205, are you sure the road is completely flat? coz If you drive on outer lane, it tend to pull the car to left slightly.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    Might need an alignment, especially if you've lowered or changed to different sized rims.

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    arent cars supposed to drift towarsd the left slightly? (in case you fall asleep, or something else, so the car doesnt go into oncoming traffic), thats what ive heard about this 'drifting to the left' in the past...

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    cars will drift slighty due to the camber of the road. Roads are not flat to help water drainage when it rains.

try rotating your tyres and checking your alignment.

if ur really worried... get ur wheels aligned

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    My euro drifts to the left... But then again i'm using 35 thick tyres on 19inch wheels & my front suspension is very low...

I'm going to get a wheel alignment soon hopefully it will rectify this problem... Try to get a wheel alignment as well. Most probably u have hit potholes that could be the reason ur car is drifting to one side...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    With my 18" my car drifted to the left
    I have alligned my car 3 times (once at BOBjane, twice at Tyrepower), and still drift to the left untill i cant be bothered anymore..
    Probably i will try to get it alligned at HONDA service centre later.