Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Repanting

Need Repanting

Hey guys...newbie here just wonder if some one could give me a hand wiht a question....
    Im looking at buying a Black 89 prelude for 6 grand but the paint on it is stuffed....i offerd him 5 for it and hes thinking about it....just wondering how much it would cost for a respray in a basic 2 pac black in the melb- ballarat area!...Just wanting to get a bit of an idea on cost coz i thought it may have been at leas 1000 so thats why i offerd him the price....help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

A perfect job will cost around 2k

The cheapest around are around 800...

Good luck with the buy

Ahh k...yer thats nt to bad....thanks for the help preludacris...greatly appreciated....

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 vtir
    Thats heaps cheaper then i thought resprays were i thought they would be like round $3-4000. Perfect job 2k?

Yer it dose seem cheap....my dad knows a local spray painter and were gonna get him to have a look at see wat its worth...should get it a bit cheaper than 2 grand hopefully

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    or just wait around for the one thats in better condition

note: also check out www.preludeaustralia.com i think theres a few preludes for sale on there

Yer im still looking round but im pretty stoked about tha current one so im gona see wat i can do first up then if no good ill look round

Its gonnd cost 2,500 for a perfect job ...but the parents are willing to pay the price if i really love the car....so it looks like there 2,500 outa pocket...

HmMm.....so did the guy accept your offer of 5? All up (if he accepts) itll be 7.5

You reckon thats worth it? I reckon buy something that is in better condition, least you know its been taken care of.

Yer well hes now taken the offer of 5...i reccons its been looked after pretty well execpt for the paint...body, interior ect is perfect condition so i reccons it worth it...ive worked pretty hard and think that for 5 its a good deal....but probley yer u never no

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    i got mine done for 650 , try dna auto works they had a special before on here for around the $800 mark dunno if it still is, and there located in melb
    Last edited by fongyfong; 16-06-2005 at 12:02 PM.

Ahh k thas pretty cheap for ur job...ill look into the dna auto one...thanks for the info!!!