Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Repanting

Yeah 2k for a good job

obviously for a standard colour.... If your looking for a metallic or pearlecent colour its obviously gonna be a higher price...

800 is a standard price for a basic job

Yer w ell its going into painters on tuesday hopefully coz im piocking up car tomroz ....so if all goes well should have her back soon

hey man welcome to the site. good to see another ballarat person getting around. And you drive a prelude so its even better. Keep an eye out for me prelude getting around.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNiEl_PaRkEr
    Yer w ell its going into painters on tuesday hopefully coz im piocking up car tomroz ....so if all goes well should have her back soon
    how much u paying

Hey there Richmond98 ...yer i think ive seen ur lude going round a bit befoure....picked mine up today and im stoked ...so ill probley see u a bit more now ill be cruzing around soon as well....

fongyfong i payed 5 for the car...2.5 for the spray job...(when spray painter has time)

Member Array
    Car:
    89 Prelude
    in sydney the prices are around the $1200 mark for a paint job in any colour (-engine bay and boot)
    you could save yourself a fair bit of money if you prepare the car yourself by sanding it back with some wet and dry, then spraying some primer on it. should cost around the $800 mark if u do that

goodluck

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    welcome to the site, enjoy your stay! and le us know when u get the car with some pix! good luck mate

That dosnt sound like a to bad of an idea SECUR1TY...might think about doing that coz i got 2 weeks off on skool holidays.....

Thanks flyhonda...ill post some befoure, during and after pics hopefully ..when its done..

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by SECUR1TY
    in sydney the prices are around the $1200 mark for a paint job in any colour (-engine bay and boot)
    man u sure any color? damn thats cheap, which panel beater is it? give me the addy and #

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1988 Prelude
    yah hey i got a 88 lude im selln, but gotta get the roof resprayed first. how much will that be in melbourne? any cheapies out ther? its the red prelude colour

Member Array
    Car:
    EB2

spray

damn where do you guys find these prices?

any possibility of listing these places (i'm in sydney, but listing other interstate places would be great for others also)? sorry for crashing the thread by the way...

also, wanting to spray a fibreglass kit, any recommendations?