Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charles, its not hard to do, the technology is out there and readily available

Talk in private bud, i've been keen to know how ur Autronic install and tune went buddy

Al those articles are crap.
    You have to see it to beleive it. I only got around 127 @ wheels on 9psi on stock injectors and stock fuel pump.
    Since changing the injectors, fuel pump & full tune I got 170 on 14 psi.
    Work that out.

Member Array
    Car:
    400HP cd5 Accord
    its not that the articles are crap, its just that the factors relating the cars are different to us here in Australia.
    Cos if u read up on most setups u'll see that the power figures are pretty close.
    But in saying that, USA cars are making shit loads more power but they have the times to prove it. Wat gives? ( i know that altitudes have abit to do with the tracks they use)

Charles, its because they mainly use Dynojet Dynos which are scarce as hens teeth down here in Australia. They are poor dynos, they strap a car down on top of a huge huge huge heavy roller, the software then detects the time it takes for the car to spin that lump of cement.

In Australia, the abundant dyno is the Eddie brake dyno, usually dyno dynamics dynos. You will find that after an average mulitplier of 15+% to our sums will usually equal to what they have.

Its not really crap in the strict sense, its just that those dynos read higher than our type of dynos, but it just re-enforces the point, its not how much power you have at the wheels of a dyno, its the 1320 dyno we care about

dyno figures are uesless really unless you want bragging rights! a dyno should be used for tuning

i know a guy who got his car tuned on one dyno...registered 300kw@wheels, drove straight to another shop and got dyno'd again and registered 250kw@wheels. same day different shop.

on road performance is what it's all about! thats what a dyno's good for, checking the power/torque curve, seeing if there's any flat spots etc etc

honda... hrmmm

well afta carfull consideration ive decided to dump the integra which is for sale for 11 grand, i do not thnk its smart spend about 6grand to turbo chrge my car when i can buy sumthing different that come factory turbo and get much more power with my 6 grand, plus im over fwd, i do not knock what any of u guys have done but ive seen much better results out of different car, if it as a perfect world, i would keep the honda, piss the honda motor off, s20det and a 4wd set up, but its not, so i guess ill have to leave the honda to be naturaly aspiated and slow, lol hondas got style, but to costly to extract power....