Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP

[Euro] DC Header - Arrived

Well I received my DC Header today from Wholehyper in the US (trader on tsxclub.com). He shipped via USPS at my request which made this an absolute steal at around $500AUD delivered.

If I can squeeze a dyno run in on Friday to get another baseline before this install I will. Otherwise I'll install it within the next few weeks.

Not sure if its the "fixed" version that's supposedly rectified the cracking at the flex pipe problem. The sticker says 31st May 2005 so I would've though so. If not weld time

Last edited by Matell; 14-06-2005 at 08:53 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    nice matt..i wish i had the guts to buy it too...i worry about warranty though.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    You have PM!!!
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    nice matt..i wish i had the guts to buy it too...i worry about warranty though.
    Even though I paid the extra for an extended warranty I decided a while ago to hell with it. I've followed the guys in the US who mod their TSX, and so far no one's had any warranty issues with their mods. It's not to say it won't happen, just that so far the statistics indicate it's very unlikely which is good enough for me!

Besides I can always return it to stock if need be and if I decide to sell.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Good on ya Matt.

is that same as baboo's?

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Good on ya Matt.

is that same as baboo's?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Baboo's is JDM stainless steel that's top quality all over! It's an M-Bit and every weld is a work of art, when it was new you could probably have hocked a lugie into it and it would've slipped out the bottom and landed on your foot. lol. Not to mention you could buy 4, maybe 5 DC Headers for the price.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    looks nice. Make sure you take pics as you install them. are you going to install them yourself or get someone to do it?
    would be good to have a dyno before and after, just to see what difference it makes. Too bad euro is tempramental on dyno
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77
    looks nice. Make sure you take pics as you install them. are you going to install them yourself or get someone to do it?
    would be good to have a dyno before and after, just to see what difference it makes. Too bad euro is tempramental on dyno
    I will be doing before and after dynos, but they'll be at least 1 week apart, so as is usual they can't be read into too deeply. I'm of two minds at the moment. I'd prefer to install it myself, but I also need to go to an exhast shop to have them add a weld bead around the inside just incase, and also fabricate a matching flange for a future direct swap high flow cat. So going by that logic I should just get them to install it.

m'eh....I'll see which way I'm motivated on the weekend

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Nice Matell...

The DC Sports Header is definetly value for money. As for Baboo's Header that is a masterpiece in its own right... As can be seen by how much it costs...

Tell us how it goes with the DC sports... Coz if it does go good... Thats gonna be my next mod with a full custom exhaust....

Car:
    Black8
    PM nick, he knows exactly where the weld of the updated version is. He'll be able to tell you if you got the first version or the updated ones.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Rather n00bish question here, what kind of power increase are you looking at?
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Car:
    Black8
    proly around 5-6 kw, could be a tad more
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)