Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 6MT 2004

Injen CAI for Accord Euro

i understand that there has been extensive talk and discussion about the CAI by injen for the Accord Euro. BUT would anyone kindly direct me to any Australian Sellers because i am not fond of overseas buying. Plz correct me if im wrong about purchasing it from Australian dealers instead of US dealers
    thanx

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Tiago.
    I understand just how you feel man. I was reluctant about buying overseas and I'm not fond of my credit card numbers being flown all over the internet. But PAYPAL and BIDPAY are 2 payment options which you use on EBAY and with 65 million + pple paying with paypal and bidpay, i think its pretty safe and secure. I bought my Injen CAI from EBAY.
    I never bought anything on ebay over 100 bucks until I bought the INJEN. It was the best decision I made because now i love drivin the euro. ask anyone here who owns one and they'll know what im talkin about

But as for you tryin to source one here in Oz, i'm not too sure if they sell INJEN products here in oz fo you to buy. I remember a trader in the traders section selling INJEN CAI's for the DC5R. Do a search and you should get the trader.
    If you're not fond of getting stuff overseas off the internet, you can always get the K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake from Oz. THis is avail. here and will cost you just about the same an INJEN and it sounds mean as just like the INJEN. Gains on the K&N are more or less the same as that on the INJEN

hope that helps in your decision making good to see you're looking at investing in a CAI. trust me its a worthwhile mod for your car. guaranteed.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Ebay has one for $219 USD, is that a good price ($290 AUD) + Shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    i was apprehensive about buying from overseas too..but i eventually did.
    I did a search around..Aussie prices for an Injen would be ard $550 and that's a pretty big difference.
    I got mine landed for close to $400.
    Try ordering from Kurama Motor on EBay, i paid by Bidpay...and they ship it pretty fast, they even changed the declared amt to $100 just incase i get taxed.

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    As the above ppl said it is pretty hard to get injen seller within Australia. If u do find one it is probably marked up and u have to pay more because u r going through the middleman...

Bite the bullet and save urself some money and buy it from a trusted seller through ebay to get best value... If not PM Stephen or Sulley and i'm pretty sure they can give the seller that sold them their injen...

Trust us its worth doing it to get a CAI... Its just bloody awesome...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 6MT 2004
    hahaha thanks guys u have given me alot more courage then i need
    i am certainly going to get the Injen CAI.
    Just one more thing...instead of using paypal...do u think it is safe to deposit money in their bank account or is that out of the question?wat is safer? credit card threw paypal or depositing money in their account...
    thanks Much appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    forester xt
    Paypal is much safer because they have built in security measures and ways to resolve disputes if they should occur. Depositing money directly into their account provides you with no recourse whereas with the credit card and Paypal you have those institutions working for you if you have any trouble.

There's also a good chance Paypal will be cheaper too as your bank will charge a fee for performing the telegraphic transfer anyway.

I've used Paypal a number of times when buying things from the USA and Asia without any problems, including my Injen intake kit!! Just buy it and you'll never regret it!!

regards
    Rod
    Last edited by jolt; 15-06-2005 at 09:51 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 6MT 2004
    thanx alot jolt i shall do sooo.........

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    just wondering, we dont get taxed for being 'new' products from overseas??...or is it just from america or how does it work...i want to buy an injen cai aswell but scared taxes and stamp duty etc etc will eat...cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I got my KN from ebay. arrived in 2 weeks max.

However i still havent put it on. are the low revs really bad when u guys got CAI, can u even feel the loss ?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by quangsta
    just wondering, we dont get taxed for being 'new' products from overseas??...or is it just from america or how does it work...i want to buy an injen cai aswell but scared taxes and stamp duty etc etc will eat...cheers
    Australia now has a free trade agreement with the US (note: not Canada) so there shouldn't be any duty to pay. You shouldn't have to pay any local (US) tax either.

We also have a free trade agreement with Thailand, which is why the other Accord got a big discount recently -- it's made in Thailand so there's no duty on those cars now. The Euro comes from Japan, so there's duty.

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    both mine and stephens Injens arrived last month amd we both payed about $400 landed, no tax.

if u are prepared to pay me a premium i will asume the risk and order ur injen in from the states for you!!
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired