Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

[EURO] Parking Sensors

Hey guys i have advice! Dont let ur gf drive ur EURO!!

Got a small (huge to me) scratch on left back bumper cos my gf went thru tight parking spot.

Anyway, gunna find a panel dude soon and she insisted that i put parking sensors on. I said no way but she ended up buying one on ebay already.

So has anyone got sensors on their Euros at this stage, i highly doubt it but worth to ask...

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Yeap got sensors on my euro... Had them when i picked up my car from my dealer.. It works but i still managed to hit a poll.. (Don't ask me the sensors aren't really good at picking up objects that are skinny and long like a poll, but are good for big objects like cars, pedestrians, walls...)

Luckily my sensors just don't make a beeping sound but came with a distance controller that tells me the distance in meters first & then cms, of the object the sensor is beeping at...

Too bad that i have a bodykit now because my kit is interferring with the sensors so i turn off the beeping noise, and don't use my reverse sensors at all because it aint accurate anymore.. I have to find out if i can transfer the sensors from the bottom of my bumper and drill them into the middle of the bumpers. I'm sure doing that will rectify the inaccuracy in the sensors...
    Last edited by Pum[Z]; 16-06-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Nice, if u can could u take just a quick pic of the sensors i wanna c how flush they are and where theyre located.

My gf got the one on ebay with lil LCD, 6 sensors.

Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Yeah i will post pictures up when i have the time...

Wow.. Looks like urs is the beast of all parking sensors uheheheh.. Mine is just a 2 sensor with a little LED counter to measure the distance... Nothing to flash...

It doesn't work now coz of the position of the sensors with the fins of my rear bodykit its causing inteference with the sensors...

But i will post up pics to give u a idea...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks pumz for quick replies

Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    No prb..

I'm actually not at home atm so i can't take pics of the car... My sensors are stick on sensors and not drill in sensors.. I wish i had drill in sensors...

*sigh* if not my sensors would still be working now...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    I've got drill in sensors, got the dealer to fit them in..
    6 sensors around the middle of the rer bumper.
    Just a beeping sound that increases frequency as you get closer and finally a monotonous tone when you're really close.
    1 sensor is down at the moment though, guy's coming to replace it next week.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    So these dealer sensors have option of either drillin or stick on ??

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I want to get these fitted to mine when the car arrives. If I get the sensors from ebay, will the dealer fit them or can you suggest a professional way to get them fitted?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    i think it varies from various dealers.
    mine only had the drill in version..

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I just saw the Taurus T123 ! Man for $189 and completely concealed. Im sold. I wonder if I have to remove the bumper though?

I mean for the extra money why would you have unsightly holes in your bumper? I'll email them. cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 5AT05
    I ordered the Honda rear sensors as part of the black 5AT 05 Lux package. Pretty expensive, but I really wanted it to be covered by the 5 year warrany. Looking forward to report on their effectiveness, delivery eta is 2-3 weeks.