Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i just wanted to know your opinions of this ek vtir i saw today... i know i have said im not gonna get one but i am bitten by the performance bug...

95 sept vtir ek hatch
    navy blue, no paint scratches
    no mods, clean interior, no accident history
    132 000km with log books, 1 owner from new
    $15k from dealer (hoping to get it down further to 14.5k)
    1 year warranty and 6 months rego...

how does this sound... is it worth it or should i wait and see what else is around...

also instead of this the alternative is a 94 vtir TEG, more km, red and $14.5k...

older and not as mint condition... 17 inch wheels though and a few months rego...

also insurance would be even higher on a vtir teg than on a vtir hatch isnt it...

sounds like a very decent price for the ek4...! i'd definetly go for it if that's what you're after.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    well I'd get the ek if i wanted a spanking clean looking car without worrying about respraying the paint of the car..

But if you wanna drag a bit and some more power, then the integ is your car, but with 17s it might weight it down...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    Buy it right now if you ask me... good price, nice clean car

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    rare find a stock, unthrashed EK VTiR. I looked for over a year, ended up with a Prelude

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    I'd suggest getting it throughly checked out considering the low price and low km's

-2ds

Hey.. is this from Honda Dealer or just some car yard ?? You should be careful with warranty. Alot of places over you warranty for stuff but up to $xx amount only. Like if a gearbox blows up, and it cost $5000 to get everything fixed, the warranty will cover up to $2000. I agree with 2ds, get the car checked by RACV. But 15k for a 95 VTI-r is about the average price, not expensive and not cheap.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dcii_sir
    Hey.. is this from Honda Dealer or just some car yard ?? You should be careful with warranty. Alot of places over you warranty for stuff but up to $xx amount only. Like if a gearbox blows up, and it cost $5000 to get everything fixed, the warranty will cover up to $2000. I agree with 2ds, get the car checked by RACV. But 15k for a 95 VTI-r is about the average price, not expensive and not cheap.

*nods* I've had personal experience with this.. >=/

I thought that was cheap ? then again I havn't been paying much attention =)

-2ds

yeh will take it for a test run and get it racq inspected on wed...

just in 2 minds at the moment coz i could get a vtir teg for around the same money... just a lil bit older...

however i also dont want to wait around too much longer coz unmodded clean vtir honda's of any sort are a rare find up in qld... u dont see to many vtir civic's for sale and the vtir tegs u see are generally older and not as good condition...

to wait or not too wait is wat i gotta think about... and wat to get...

just have it checked over with racq as u mentioned, if all is well then i think 15k isnt a bad price
    フジタエンジニアリング

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    If it checks ok with RACQ, then go for it
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)