Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    it's kinda rare to c a souped-up Legend in Oz, the most i've ever come past one is just 18" Chrome Mags and das it...didn't get to c the engine so wouldn't know about engine mods.

Wonder y??

Newcomer Array
    Yeah, i havent seen any heavily modded G1 legends around in oz either. Majority of owners wont mod their G1 anymore than an exhaust and pod filter.
    I have also seen a few legends around with body kits, however, they are rather boxy and remind me too much that the car was built in the late 80's
    In the US, there is a company that have built turbo kits for the 2.7Ltr V6, but still nothing in Oz. http://www.forcedairtech.com/89-ACURA-LEGEND.html
    Honda also made a 2ltr turbo legend, but they are as rare as anything. They were a 2.0 V6 Turbo, 190 hp, something like 180 lb/s torque, only came in sedans, only came w/ automatic transmissions. i wish i had one :wink:

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by beldemon
    ... but i guess i should expect that from a 15 year old car
    I hope not - there are 30 year old Civics still going strong (yes, vontrary to popular belief, they did come out in '73 - I owned one).

I love the look of the 1G Legend Coupe - and would love my Civic to maek the same power that low down
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1988 Honda Legend Sedan
    hey guys , i too havea 1st gen honda legend, but im 17....which means i cant really do much with it until i get a real job and then i can start doing mods hopefully....any suggestions guys?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1988 Honda Legend Sedan
    also guys. is it possible to put an integra bodykit on a 1st gen legend?
    thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    89 Legend Coupe
    hey, i to have a 1st gen legend. 87 4 door. pretty kewl. only engine mods is the pod filter sitting in the fender, and the gear shift cable has been tightened.
    it goes pretty well, for what i want

Get some 20 inch rims+limo tint = Gangster! :?

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    Quote Originally Posted by MTX BOY";p="106897
    Get some 20 inch rims+limo tint = Gangster! :?
    :roll: drop in an s2000 engine...
    hahahaha
    oh wrd!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1988 Honda Legend Sedan

Smile

hey guys, that 20 inch rims and limo tint would be quite gangstarr...
    but i dont have that sort of cash. All i want for now is a sound system and thats what im saving for. anyways here is some pics of 1988 4door honda legend auto, 161hp. tell me what u think.

Hey dude, its a bit late but I would suggest having a go at your exhaust first off, just throwing a sports system on got me an extra 5kph at top speed 220kph, I put a 400 buck sound system in mine and it sounds great.

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    DUMP da beast
    dump it and tint
    colour match ur umm side mouldings and da other -- will look LEEEET
    ^_^

oh oh, just got alook at the pictures above for the first time... stock head unit, piss it off they suck so much. i didnt throw mine out though just put it in a box, and if the speakers are stock too i would be rid of those as well, cause the ones in my car were real tame. After i put 2 sets of kenwood 3 way 180w thingies in there with a cheap sony head unit my friends would get my car to play the music even though they had the subs lol. I feel legends are great for sound.