They're going almost 350km/h down that straight!!! That is unbelievably fast. Hands up if you've been 350km/h in a car...

Ralf Schumacher into his favourite wall. What are the odds. History repeats itself as he misses the US GP again.

The Red Bulls have new engines. 35bhp more they reckon. Couldn't have picked a better circuit for some more horses. But will it last an entire race? New engine, more power, you never know. For DC's sake lets hope it does. He's had a really good season so far, far greater than my expectations anyway.

McLaren look to have this one by the balls. If the Renaults can qualify somwhere up the front then they might just get into the first turn infront and hold them off for a while. Ferrari looks nothing special. BAR might have some pace here, but like Williams, they're lacking a bit of speed down the straight. Williams will be hoping for a lot of retirements or a couple of safety cars just at the right time.

Will weather play a part? Looks fine and mostly sunny.

Pity it's on at 4am. As tempted as I am to go to bed early and get up for the race, I might have to tape this one.