Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '08 Odyssey Lux
    nah..
    it's probably the switch for the brake light
    it happens on a lot of new cars..
    my dad's commodore did that till it reached 80000kms..
    its not too much of a hassle

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    After my period in the toilet I went to my car and wanted to see if there were any click sounds and Yes I found one.....

I hear an internal click, its near the brake pedal, sounds like the brake pedal spring or something, very very faint..... is this what you guys are talking about? if so, just put on some grease and problem gone

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    OMG. i hear that noise aswell. only happens in park. i hear it coming from the gearknob area. before this happened, i was parked, and stepped on my brake pedal as hard as i could.. out of boredom.. and now.. it makes that noise..
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    Quote Originally Posted by zco
    OMG. i hear that noise aswell. only happens in park. i hear it coming from the gearknob area. before this happened, i was parked, and stepped on my brake pedal as hard as i could.. out of boredom.. and now.. it makes that noise..
    mate yours is another thing (coz its not a problem/issue)
    a V6 Accord.. an auto right?
    its the safety design they help to prevent sudden fowarding that may happen..
    i believe you can't shift from P to anyother gear without step on brake... otherwise the gear is locked... so the click sound you heard is when the gearbox released the lock...
    its abusolutely normal

Member Array
    Car:
    ol' skool civic!
    thanks again for the replies guys,
    so it sound like i'm not the only one with a clicky brake issue.
    It also sounds like there not too much to worry about

or....

Do you guys reckon its worth while taking this up any further with honda australia???
    as in, asking my local honda dealer to have a closer look at it??
    Maybe if enuf jazz owners bring it up... something might actually come of it?
    u know the whole power in numbers thing.

Cheers,

woop woop. my jazz did that too. is it maybe coz the the oversize wheels lol.
    Vic, ur car standard wheels??

Member Array
    Car:
    ol' skool civic!
    yup... stock as a rock hub caps for me....

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    I had the same noise with my 02 CRV and there was a TSB for it. It was fixed under warranty. They replaced the clips that was causing the noise.

Im surprised they don't apply the same fix for other models.

I think it is the movement of the brake pads. Usually dealer put some stuff between the caliper and pads, that will fixed the problem. Had this problem with my preious civic.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    yeah they put what they called "shims" so the movement of pads can be more gentle to minimise the noise... but i dun think its a safety concern issue

Member Array
    Car:
    CVT VTI
    I told the guys at Astoria Honda and they also said it isn't a problem. They looked at it and they said they applied some grease. I don't get the click anymore. Anyway my old corolla always seems to have that click so I wasn't bothered about it but they still fixed it anyway. Tell them at your next service and they will do it for free.

cheers.