Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    maybe it feels faster because the refinement levels are no match for the hondas.
    Don't be like a typical Honda fanboy and assume it's faster than anything out there. Have you driven the 05 model? Supposedly, there are number of changes to the 05 model and it's a huge improvement over the 03 model. I haven't driven the 03 model though. Had 3 passengers in the car when test driving and it felt less weighed down than my Euro when I have that many passengers.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    can't agree anymore than that lol
    maybe honda can try to put a euro type s or even just put euro R badge on it... haha
    or, rename it to TSX

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    top end as in mid to top power delivery km/h 120kmh to 230 kmh

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    my mates zr celica was great 0-120 then it died..the euro keeps going...and since you are pulling around 145kmh when you are doing a mid 15 thats where its happening.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    my mates zr celica was great 0-120 then it died..the euro keeps going...and since you are pulling around 145kmh when you are doing a mid 15 thats where its happening.
    Obviously, I haven't had the chance to speed up to 120km+ when test driving. That would freak out the salesman. I only gave it a squit or two because the salesman looked too conservative to tolerate too much full-on acceleration.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    Obviously, I haven't had the chance to speed up to 120km+ when test driving. That would freak out the salesman. I only gave it a squit or two because the salesman looked too conservative to tolerate too much full-on acceleration.
    yeah well i'm just telling you that out on the open highway the vvti wont match the euros ivtec....been there done that...

coladuna- show your brother what the euro can do when you get a chance (and yourself while your at it).

euro's are decievingly quick - they don't have a distinct vtec "kick" or torquey push to them because the power flows (very refined like albii said - who i might add, is not a honda 'fan boy' by any means).

don't underrate the euro vs. the sportivo man your in with more of a chance than you think .

80-120 the euro is nearly as quick as a liberty GT aswel taking about 5 seconds which i thought was pretty cool

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    coladuna- show your brother what the euro can do when you get a chance (and yourself while your at it).

euro's are decievingly quick - they don't have a distinct vtec "kick" or torquey push to them because the power flows (very refined like albii said - who i might add, is not a honda 'fan boy' by any means).

don't underrate the euro vs. the sportivo man your in with more of a chance than you think .

80-120 the euro is nearly as quick as a liberty GT aswel taking about 5 seconds which i thought was pretty cool
    hey, i'm more than aware of what the euro can do. On that point, I really need to slow down and stop redlining the bloody car. lol

Believe me, I would've been sceptical if I didn't take a test drive. I always thought the Sportivo was only good on paper and not very fast in real life.
    However, I do know that Euro has a very good in-gear acceleration, which I cannot compare with the Sportivo because I haven't had the chance to drive it that much.

Anyway, we will probably be swapping the car once or twice a week so I think I'll get plenty of chances to compare the two soon.

awesome - you'll have to let everyone know how they compare

was just making sure you weren't underrating yourself there

Whatever the final verdict - goes to show how versatile a car the euro is.

Euro vs 4cyl A4 - euro came out on top
    Euro vs Sportivo - euro came out on top (haha just fkn with ya)
    Euro vs Mazda 6 - euro comes out on top

and the list goes on...
    honda's gone all out with this one

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    and i'm not a honda fan boy..i would much prefer my mates bmw 320i to my euro anyday

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    and i'm not a honda fan boy..i would much prefer my mates bmw 320i to my euro anyday
    My gf drives one.. and i must say Bmer 320i first gear is damn torquey (Its the inline 6), and is smooth and comfortable to drive...

But to drag or give a bit of stick.. The euro is way better.... Thats why we use my car more often then her car...

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    I'd prefer a 325i with everything on it. But for half the price, the Euro has it all

a 320 doesn't cut it for me - i won't get into details

and to boot, 330 is the only 3 series where u can option to hav a 6spd manual - what crap
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa