Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bpipe for Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by devil
    Zimp13, are you using the xforce rear muffler as well? im interested in getting just the rear muffler (xforce big barrel type) only, would it fit perfectly onto the stock bpipe without any cutting/welding?
    yes i am using xforce rear muffler as well... the muffler would fit perfectly on the stock bpipe, no cutting and welding.... thats wat i had before... problem is xforce doesnt sell the bpipe and muffler separately.... u need to get some one that willing to get the bpipe from u... but i strongly recommend to use both...... by the way, if u need xforce stuff, pm me as i sell them....

Quote Originally Posted by D16Y
    cool nice to hear!
    4-1 or 4-2-1?
    i believe its 4-2-1 but it looks like 4-1 as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    can u tell us how much for the xforce bpipe pls
    xforce dun sell them separately.... must get as one with the muffler.....

Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    danny's jazz goes pretty quick

my 1st gear can't even catch up to his 1st gear
    heheheh.... not as quik as sunny car lar... jdm man..... granny XR20 also lose wor..... gagaggagaga

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    heheheh.... not as quik as sunny car lar... jdm man..... granny XR20 also lose wor..... gagaggagaga
    Ok, thats IT! I no longer understand any of what you guys talk about in these forums...

- Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andys
    Ok, thats IT! I no longer understand any of what you guys talk about in these forums...

- Andrew
    sorry andrew... heheh.... cos sunny raced with an xr8 or xr6 (cant remember) before and he won... so i said the driver must be a grannie.... hahahha

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    sorry andrew... heheh.... cos sunny raced with an xr8 or xr6 (cant remember) before and he won... so i said the driver must be a grannie.... hahahha
    Ahh, ok. You know the jazz can win against a non-turbo XR6, those things weigh like 1700kg, not including granny.. Bur XR6T or XR8 is a different matter!

- Andrew

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by Andys
    Ahh, ok. You know the jazz can win against a non-turbo XR6, those things weigh like 1700kg, not including granny.. Bur XR6T or XR8 is a different matter!

- Andrew
    we got a BA at work and there is really no difference with XR6 or XT and with g-tech it does 7.89-8.12 secs 0-100km/h and quarter 15.78 is best ive gotten but this thing does eat old 5l SS(stock ones) easily, mini cooper S, straightline the ba starts pulling away above speeds of 100

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi (GD3)
    yes i am using xforce rear muffler as well... the muffler would fit perfectly on the stock bpipe, no cutting and welding.... thats wat i had before... problem is xforce doesnt sell the bpipe and muffler separately.... u need to get some one that willing to get the bpipe from u... but i strongly recommend to use both...... by the way, if u need xforce stuff, pm me as i sell them....
    ok...then how about the bpipe fitting into a 2005 jazz vti? any fitting problems/difficulties? coz i think i read somewhere about the xforce cat sensor doesnt fit well or something....

zimp13, please PM me the price for bpipe + big barrel muffler set. thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    the cat sensor doesn't go onto the bpipe

goes on the downpipe...just make sure u don't put the downpipe that came with the header into your car because it has no cat and u'll get a malfunction indicator lamp on

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi (GD3)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    the cat sensor doesn't go onto the bpipe

goes on the downpipe...just make sure u don't put the downpipe that came with the header into your car because it has no cat and u'll get a malfunction indicator lamp on
    err...sorry abit confused. so, the bpipe + muffler is a catback system yeah? and it has nothing to do with the cat sensor? thanks....

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    the cat is located on the downpipe
    and the sensors are there