Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bpipe for Jazz

Member Array
    Car:
    03' GD3->05' GD3->86' EW5
    zimp, so the bpiple and muffler come together... how much r they?? pm me please =)
    and wat other mod u got in ur exhaust system??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi (GD3)
    anyone got pictures of the xforce catback system (bpipe + muffler)?? the pics the their website is abit small, cant really see how it all looks like...

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    jazzle u in melb??

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    anyone got pictures of the xforce catback system (bpipe + muffler)?? the pics the their website is abit small, cant really see how it all looks like...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi (GD3)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    the cat is located on the downpipe
    and the sensors are there
    ok thanks...

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzle
    zimp, so the bpiple and muffler come together... how much r they?? pm me please =)
    and wat other mod u got in ur exhaust system??
    Headers would be good...

Just get the whole set...

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Good stuff....

I'm still deciding what to do on the header front....remour has it that x-force may be working on a proper 4-2-1 design manfild something more a long the lines of the DC5 style.....I'll have to find out about that.

Did you end up getting a cat fited to the system Zimp??

I don't see any cat there, and what about the sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10
    Good stuff....

I'm still deciding what to do on the header front....remour has it that x-force may be working on a proper 4-2-1 design manfild something more a long the lines of the DC5 style.....I'll have to find out about that.

Did you end up getting a cat fited to the system Zimp??
    no i didnt..... no after market hi flow cat is small enough to fit......

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-S
    How much for the whole set like that??? start kinda being interested now

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    yes i am using xforce rear muffler as well... the muffler would fit perfectly on the stock bpipe, no cutting and welding.... thats wat i had before... problem is xforce doesnt sell the bpipe and muffler separately.... u need to get some one that willing to get the bpipe from u... but i strongly recommend to use both...... by the way, if u need xforce stuff, pm me as i sell them....
    Zimp13, do you think you can get a deal which is only Bpipe without the muffler?

Quote Originally Posted by bagaichiban
    Zimp13, do you think you can get a deal which is only Bpipe without the muffler?
    i cant.... recently i managed to get some one to share with me... meaning that he gets the muffler and i get the bpipe... thats y i put my bpipe for sale in the forum.... no one was interested so i put on my car and try it out.... at first i thought not much difference at all, but i was so surprised of the gain through the bpipe... it improves the performance at the whole range not just low end... the reason y i m selling the bpipe after getting it (took me very long to manage to get a buyer for the muffler) is i am going back next month... but now i am keepin the bpipe on the car as the car will not be sold yet for the time being.... only way is for u to get a buyer for the muffler.... ohhhh there is also a guy who wanna the muffler as well the other day... if u interested i can give u his username as he wans the muffler only.... or anyone else interested.....