help. new speaker cable to front speakers

1999 em1 coupe. Got new speaker cable to run from amp at rear into the front doors to the splits. Wondering if anyone has done this and how did they get the cable into the front door. The exsisting loom for it is takin up by a joining plug box so there is no holes to run it through.

dont know about ur car. but i always pull off the loop from the door and chasis. then insert the cable into the chasis and insert the other end into the loop. obviously, when it is done just insert the other end into the door. yes running speaker cables is pain in the ass. one more thing u might alright know is that run ur signal/speaker cables as far away (at least 3~4 inches) from the other cables (especially power cables).

almost forgot, do it in ur garage and make sure no car, people or anything will hit/close the door when u r doing this. otherwise, they might break ur fingers.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    dpends how you plug is in your car, like in your doors.
    in my eg, i had to drill a new hole in order to run new wires.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Solder it to the stock door harness on the inside of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Accord VTi
    two words: "sticky tape"

that's a hack job

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    It is the biggest pain in the arse to do this job. I couldn't do it properly on my dc2 so kinda gave up.

cool thanks people,
    Ended up taking the doors off completely and drilling new holes for the cable to go through. Bit of a pain but it worked, the drivers side door is slightly off line though now (so little, barely even notice) but it still annoys me. Will have to adjust them a little when i get some time. oh yeah and the central locking on the passenger door also doesn't work gotta have a look at that too.