Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by Da1nONLY
    they pulled a 14.207 stock. Now thats low 14s.....
    I think there is a lot of 'pulling' going on in this thread
    Last edited by IRI; 05-07-2005 at 02:14 PM.
    blz-arw019

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by IRI
    I think there is a lot of 'pulling' going on in this thread

mmMm..makes me wanna run my stock ek4 with a filter

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by EG_2_TEG
    went down in march
    ran a 15.49
    launched around 4000-4500

and dyno i ran my car on was SST automotives, except they're not around anymore
    OAS u bitch your GSi was the only one to ever chop my SOHC VTEC.. allbeit only just.. I think you're just a FREEEEK DRIVER !! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Da1nONLY
    Dude... in the BMI Vol 1 - Legend of the Type R, when they raced the two type Rs 96 vs 98, they pulled a 14.207 stock. Now thats low 14s.....
    That'd be JDM SPEC Type R's

Quote Originally Posted by THRUST
    That really takes the point out of it, cos your sacrificing drivability and handling just to get low numbers, is that the way you would drive your car normally, its the same as gutting out your interior or running with slicks...
    The car only goes that fast because your compromising your car and thats just stupid.

Have your car setup as you normally drive and than if you get a good time.. well congradulations.
    and THAT's just bollocks.. some of us like to run our cars as so they can be in the fastest possible trim for the track. your attitude might be HARDCORE but who gives a f**k. To me personally, after running at the track in full trim to establish a street-spec baseline, I see nothing wrong with stripping your interior, fitting fkn slicks, removing intake and headlight.. whatever you want to get your best time.

I guess YOU always like to WIN also.. I only ever racing the clock to get a PB.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    and THAT's just bollocks.. some of us like to run our cars as so they can be in the fastest possible trim for the track. your attitude might be HARDCORE but who gives a f**k. To me personally, after running at the track in full trim to establish a street-spec baseline, I see nothing wrong with stripping your interior, fitting fkn slicks, removing intake and headlight.. whatever you want to get your best time.

Than your just cheating yourself thinking that you have a faster car than what you have.

Having a car thats always fast and reliable is better than having a car thats fast for just the one occasion.
    Last edited by THRUST; 08-07-2005 at 02:42 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by THRUST

Than your just cheating yourself thinking that you have a faster car than what you have.

Having a car thats always fast and reliable is better than having a car thats fast for just the one occasion.

Correct!!!! And why would you want a car thats just fast in a straight line for 400metres.?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    wat u mean just fast over 400mts. like a drag car that cant turn corners or nothing??

hell no!!!! thats crap.
    but it your street car is capable of running 12s 11s and still handle good hell yea thats wat im talking bout!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    yeahs thats good.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    k20a !!
    man..a 107kW car can pull mid 15s..amazing..

Member Array
    Car:
    nottegra!!
    Quote Originally Posted by locote
    15.6 with only mod being a k&n pod
    thats a pretty quick time mang... not bad

Quote Originally Posted by locote
    wat u mean just fast over 400mts. like a drag car that cant turn corners or nothing??

hell no!!!! thats crap.
    but it your street car is capable of running 12s 11s and still handle good hell yea thats wat im talking bout!!
    Yes, but its not all thats important..

Me, id take a fastish car, with a INTERIOR, ride quality, standable exaust noise, seats that arnt back breakers etc, over a 12 second car... some of those things just arnt drivable on the streets... Especially FWD honda's...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    just ran car again pod with cold air intake, itr header. 2.5inch zorst.
    15.575 @88.06mph
    not happy
    its the exhaust right its too big!!!!?
    power has gone up from 98whp to 119whp but i think i have lost torque cause of my exhaust!!!! 20hp + descent torque gain should have netted me low 15s
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph