Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SQ result!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    yeah and the JDM front end
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    don't mind the OZ Wheels, there on there for the moment till my 77W are ready
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA
    yeah and the JDM front end
    nice!!!!! did you enter???? cause i didnt see you entering!!! i went with the misses to grab a bite than came back for the result...you interested in going next time?

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    i didnt enter as i havent done anything, only speakers in at the front, no deck at the moment if im not busy for the next one i will be there

hehaehaheh cool, but i'll probably try my luck with SPL for the next one
    hehaehahe meaning have to buy a whole new sub, and maybe amp setup heahehahe

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    why would you put the Z's through that? not the speakers for SPL, too good for that

no no....planning to upgrade it though...but have to see first, but i think it can handle it though, just have to fade more to the back

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    make sure you bring plenty of panadol with you

SPL is not something im a fan of, grew out of it almost 12 yrs ago. my poor old ears cant take it no more...

did you listen to the BMW? if you didnt you missed out on ONE HELL OF A SYSTEM!!!

that was only the 2nd setup that has almost put me to sleep... all i can say is WOW!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Accord
    Any details for the next one?

Im interested.

Dont know how i'd go, but willing to try it out.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 - AP1
    damn joe man !

aint d audio equipment weighing ur car down ?

but CONGRATS ! i can take my sub out regardless i luv my doof doof !

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    august, 1st or 2nd week from what i heard... should be posted in CAA in the CAASQ events for NSW section once all is set in concrete...

yeah but when you look at it, most ppl that go in pro street and pro show their cars ain't that hot!!!! that's why they can afford to buy those sort of stuff. Sorry if i have offended anyone on here, but yeah, i just like a good ride with good quality music.

Yes I have grown out of SPL but hey i thought i try my luck with SPL anyway just for the fun of it, with my setup now i can probably get 150 Db's, but dont think that is enough to stand on the podium hhehaehahe