Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [euro] Lsd

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Maybe it's because the feeling of sliding the masks the ABS vibration? Probably different situations give different responses. What I felt was a definite ABS activation in just one side. .
    That sounds right - but there was little or no noise in the slide. More of a skate in my old tyres . I think you are right about different responses. What i have seen is a more slight application of brakes to individual wheels. Could not hear anything. Just the car changing direction.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    That sounds right - but there was little or no noise in the slide. More of a skate in my old tyres . I think you are right about different responses. What i have seen is a more slight application of brakes to individual wheels. Could not hear anything. Just the car changing direction.
    I tried it again tonight, a bit less aggressive. You're right. This time the vibration was not as noticeable (because it was earlier in the night than before and my gf was in the car). She did confirm that the turning was weird, like the way a bulldozer turns. Hahahah... I"m loving my Euro more each day!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2