Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 94

question!

Hey guys. just wanted to ask couple questions was all...

i have a 94 si prelude. would it be possible to put extractors into it with a stock exchaust. reason why i dont wanna change the exhaust cause the car was a gift. would it tear my exhaust apart it if give it?

wat springs do u guys recommend. i dont want the springs to "soften" after a while. so yeah.

thx for ur help!

should be fine mate no probs,
    which extractors you thinking of?

Springs you can PM me for some prices.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 94
    not sure! any you would recommend? how much and avaliable in sydney! how much for king springs? friends telling me dont go jap for spring manufactureers.

how do i pm? i cant seem to find it... lol.sorry

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    What is wrong with jap spring manufacturers?

You can change the extractors only......but IMO, I'd install a cat-back as well. Dunno if there are bolt-on cat-backs for ur car......should find out.......then you can swap it wenever u want. Or you can get a custom bolt-on?
    Last edited by civtir; 01-07-2005 at 02:15 PM.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    not sure! any you would recommend? how much and avaliable in sydney! how much for king springs? friends telling me dont go jap for spring manufactureers.

"don't go jap for springs" - take it with a grain of salt, they make some fantastic products

There's plenty of bolt on applications for prelude.

Applying headers matched to a stock exhaust will yield no useful gains - may possibly hurt performance.

-az

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 94
    i dont know why he said it. im not much of a fanatic so i just thought u guys would know what he meant.

any good places in sydney for rs-gt rims & tyres & lowering at a decent price.

the japanese has some of the highest quality control standards and testing schemes in the world. I'd personally buy a Japanese brand over european without a blink! Then again, i'm biased cos i lived there for ages. enjoy ur weekend guys!!!!!!

hehehe in a way its like saying dont buy a honda.....lol

or any japanese car... ie toyota, the most reliable car manufacturer in the world.

Or Nissan! :O Nissans are the bomb.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    5th Gen 'lude
    Romeo

Give a buzz to online performance....they have a range of springs from low to sutele factory feeling springs. There are HP springs??(i think) which go down an 1inch for factory feel ($600), Then kings which go to 2.5 inch ($400) and theres junbo springs which go to as low as 3.5inches($400). Check out their website...

www.onlineperformance.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo

man..... dont go king springs!!!
    friends are fools for saying dont go for jap spring manufactureers