Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jackosimm
    Alonso and that car are the perfect match, Fisi cant seem to perform equally. LOL Montoya is hurting
    I think that tyre is helping Renault more!
    Fisichella is like Montoya, in a slump.
    Bad result = bad qualifying for next round = make up time = start mid pack = semi ok result if lucky just a massive circle.

Oh and well done to Webber.
    His bum and back was getting midly burnt and he still went on to race.

Just shows the determination in the guy, apparently they were putting water down his seat to cool him, I didn't see it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Ohh I reckon montoya is in form, just didnt get the chance this time coz of farked engine. Was right behind kimi so he was on par with his teamate/car. Fisi though, just shithouse :P

Montoya has had rotten qualifying like u said, but he has raced really well each time id say in the last 4-5 races.

Wasn't he infront of Kimi? Or did he fall in behind him after pit stop?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Was at the start yeah. Pitted first. Kimi put in some ****ing hardcore laps then pitted and leaped him. So he was third, kimi second.

good point about Montoya and Fisi being in a similar boat. LOL I heard about webber, I can just imagine them bringing out a bucket of water to solve it and Webber thinking WTF???
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Webber came into the pits 'cos he was being fried, then the next lap he had to stop on the track, 'cos he was being steamed by the water they threw in!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    webber was told to go on with the race. he was pissed off about it

Read an article yesterday in the Herald Sun Newspaper with an interview with Webber. He basically said that he had to sacrifice burning himself so he had a good qualifying position for the next race. He said "it is a F****** disgrace!"

Good on him!!! rightly so lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!