Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Quote Originally Posted by jackosimm
    nice stuff, I've been using the Aria style for a while now, I love the banner too, its hot
    banner looks a little too flat and 2D imo.. i liked the idea of the previous banner where it

incorporated members cars... my 2cents
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I like the new fresh look! Well done Win
    TEAMDaiGah
    REDSUN Performance: 98970889

Member Array
    Car:
    prior owner.

niice

very nice layout. Easier to read.
    ..i want an s2.. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by J-MuN
    banner looks a little too flat and 2D imo.. i liked the idea of the previous banner where it

incorporated members cars... my 2cents
    I see where your coming from, I'd say it's a 50/50 thing, I like the new look, I think that banner best suits the current style of the forums too.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Nice look there mr Trump

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    quick question.. hey wyn, can u change the color of the writing when we post replies?.. the grey

makes me squint my eyes... the grey and white contrast is hard to cope with...
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    new look is ****ing sick, i love it.

mad work admin team!!

oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz 03Vti
    i cant see anything special about this change.

good to appreciate but appreciatition just for color scheme change sounds too crap. users were able to switch to this colour scheme before from left bottom corner.

yeah, spell checker would be a good change. plus it would be good if user can see list of threades where they posted in last whole week or specific number of days.

worst part of this new change is that ADVERTISEMENT BANNER moved right in middle of page. it is realy annoying now. it was much better before on top right hand corner.
    Last edited by MIRZ; 04-07-2005 at 03:44 PM.

This is a nice colour scheme! You can make your font black too and yes, makes it much easier on the eyes having it black on white!
    lol How is the banner position anooying in the middle compared to right hand side lol?

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    R32 GT-R / S2000
    Please take it easy on the criticism guys. I did the design work for free (I am a professional designer by trade). I was there to help Skyline's Australia (SAU) when they needed a new banner for their forum. I am here to help other forums I frequent too because I get a lot out of these forums I am more than happy to contribute my time for free.

There's always going to be people who dislike change whether it be the new Honda Civic vs. the old or the new web site vs. the old web site. Designing something to please myself, the client and the client's target market (being yourselves here) is never an easy task but I feel that we have achieved a new sense of quality with the new banner design and the forum theme is easier on the eye which is important considering many people come to this forum to read, sometimes even a few times a day. It also stays true to the original Ozhonda blue scheme/identity. Even the new logo in the banner is just a progression of the old one.

I hope you approve of the design over time. Thanks for reading.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox
    Please take it easy on the criticism guys..
    its all constructive criticism justinfox. i'm sure i can speak on behalf of the others; that we

are pleased and grateful for ur work... just some suggestions for the future... keep up

the good work
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

i love it mate excellent work

Subaru y0!