Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    jes, when i was lookin out for a 94 vti-r, it was seriously a tough search!

If you want to save money, for about $11,000-$13,000 can get you a JDM Si-Vtec - i think it has slightly more features such as Auto climate control and maybe extra hp

For about $13,000-$15,000 gets you the vti-r, but really hard to find a nice one with decent km's and condition all round

I have noticed the 5th generation ludes becoming cheaper and you can pick up say a 97 Si for about $15,000-ish and slightly more (about $17,000 at least) for a vti-r, however the km's tend to be over 150,000

hope it helps

well i've been monitoring prices, and to be honest i think that the lude wanters shouldnt spend more than 12k on a prelude, i hear that tegra's are a better choice for 12k+

im amateur but i've been looking for a lude for a very long time now >.< and yepp its tough to find the right lude for you =)

VTi-R is my target, except i cant drive manual yet -_-
    anyone wanna teach me? lol

Member Array
    Car:
    97 h22a-t
    Quote Originally Posted by kiss
    well i've been monitoring prices, and to be honest i think that the lude wanters shouldnt spend more than 12k on a prelude, i hear that tegra's are a better choice for 12k+

im amateur but i've been looking for a lude for a very long time now >.< and yepp its tough to find the right lude for you =)

VTi-R is my target, except i cant drive manual yet -_-
    anyone wanna teach me? lol
    no not really!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000, RIP Prelude Vtir
    For a decent vtir its worth it to pay more, i had so much toruble buying mine as it was so rare but for kiss it looks like the JDM lude/ auto prelude is for you because of the auto and vtec and they are also slighly cheaper then then the AUDM. for 12k you would be looking at a 200k + vtir. if you want an australian dilivered look for a 92 si in auto as they are real cheap..

Quote Originally Posted by jes87s
    Someone help me with the prices??

Now I dont want to start another discussion of why a tegra is a better choice or why it isnt, but just because you hear it, doesnt mean its true.

A lude is really worth it. Especially if you like electro-luminescent gauges, agressive front end, torque and especially comfort.

They are real sweet cruisers.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000, RIP Prelude Vtir

Quote Originally Posted by zoopsta
    Now I dont want to start another discussion of why a tegra is a better choice or why it isnt, but just because you hear it, doesnt mean its true.

A lude is really worth it. Especially if you like electro-luminescent gauges, agressive front end, torque and especially comfort.

They are real sweet cruisers.

im not much of a tegra fan because the lude is one of my dream cars, but if i had 12k to spend, i'd choose what is more reliable because i wanna keep the car for a long time.

im not saying that tegras are better or worse, just my mate works at honda and he knows that wen a lude gets into trouble, its harder to fix.

although im a lude lover, dont get me wrong fellas.

the difference is that one comes with vtec engine, one doesn't

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 dc2 vti-r
    Always feel that if it doesn't come with a VTEC, don't bother. no?

*no offence to anyone..!! ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kiss
    im not much of a tegra fan because the lude is one of my dream cars, but if i had 12k to spend, i'd choose what is more reliable because i wanna keep the car for a long time.

im not saying that tegras are better or worse, just my mate works at honda and he knows that wen a lude gets into trouble, its harder to fix.

although im a lude lover, dont get me wrong fellas.
    Don't think it's any harder to fix unlesss you are talking about a crap mechanic.
    It probably would cost more to fix compared to Integra though.

well i finally found a 92 si-vtec in auto
    with 12X,XXXkms on the clock

its hard to find parts for this car so i've heard?
    would i be taking a huge risk in buying this car?

i had a look on justcar insurance, and they didnt have this model since its an import, so i gotta call em up n check how much for just third party insurance is gonna cost. i cant afford comprehensive atm.

the best thing about it is, im buying it for 9k
    do you think its worth it?

you should be able to get insurance for it as a Vtir model no???