Car:
    Stolen DC2R
    $48,600 drive away with A/C

I paid $46k drive away with floor mats and window tint thrown in

Talk fo Daniel from Eastern Honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    Stolen DC2R
    i know that $48 is negotiable, just depends how much!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I paid $46k drive away with floor mats and window tint thrown in
    Yeppers thats what I paid too but I got electronic rust proof, crystal galze for the body and protectants for interior.. They make a killing on the aftermarket stuff so haggle the hell outa em! Oh and you gotta get the custom floor mats, there worth $400 for the pair but are awesome quality and fit like a glove..

What made you boys get the DC5R over say WRX or Silvia or a GSR or whatever!

Just wondering...
    Don't get me wrong i luv the DC5R's but i just want to hear why!

Jason

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    collins honda lists it at $42,990 - but that is plus options i guess

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    What made you boys get the DC5R over say WRX or Silvia or a GSR or whatever!

Just wondering...
    Don't get me wrong i luv the DC5R's but i just want to hear why!

Jason
    Good question, I have been a honda owner for years (integra 1989 model)until recently purchasing a DC5. Although I liked the wrx & the nissans, they just didn't do much for me in the comfort and style area. IMHO the DC5 is more prestigious compared to other sports cars in the same price range, sure the others have major advantages over the DC5 in terms of performance however it was the overall feel of the car that made my mind up. Screaming along a tight mountain road laughing at the advisory speed signs is all it took, i was/am in love :-)

i think 45 or so
    フジタエンジニアリング

Yeppers thats what I paid too but I got electronic rust proof, crystal galze for the body and protectants for interior.. They make a killing on the aftermarket stuff so haggle the hell outa em! Oh and you gotta get the custom floor mats, there worth $400 for the pair but are awesome quality and fit like a glove..
    yeh.. I also got the paint protection thing done. didn't want rustproffing or interior protection cause it's just not worth it. I know what they are worth and for what they charge, I could get me a full alpine tv/dvd setup 8)

and yeh, the floormats are simply awesome, and the best thing is they fit exactly according to the shape of the floor!