Car:
    FD2
    what a boring race, i just watched it
    trulli holding people up

alonso still scrapping for it as usual
    good to see JPM get the win, he must think - 'about time!'

couldn't stand the parochial brit bias from the commentators for button
    oh well..........

the F1 is definitly lacking something this year, I have found myself not quiet as interested as previous seasons. RANT lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    f1 is getting less interesting becoz michael isnt winning and neither is kimi and the pack of pit stops/tyre changes (resulting in driver been more cautious with tyres etc..) and fuking jarno trulli been shit and holing up everyone so a couple of people can scamper away at the front and the rest get boxed in (ban trulli i say) fuk i hate that kent

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Gen

couldn't stand the parochial brit bias from the commentators for button
    oh well..........
    lol how obvious do they make it!! almost as bad as the fuking australian rugby union commentators omg they are shockers!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Ways to fix f1

1) Piss off that one engine rule
    2) Lower downforce levels
    3) Bring back at least one tyre change per race
    4) Make jarno trulli start at the back. Jesus.

imo the one engine rule is good...
    pushes the manufacturers technology.. and in turn benefits us... the end user...

lolz @ #4

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    "1) Piss off that one engine rule". Yeah, give them 4 engines... one per wheel!!

#4 is right on the money. I'm sick of Trulli buggering the race for everyone else. If you can't take the pace, pull over. There should be a blue flag for slow cars ON the lead lap.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    If they fixed the downforce they would be able to sit behind him and pass him easily. I dont think they should be penalised for blowing up an engine. If you blow up during a race its punishment enough.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    #4 is right on the money. I'm sick of Trulli buggering the race for everyone else. If you can't take the pace, pull over. There should be a blue flag for slow cars ON the lead lap.
    well he got skill to prevent ppl to overtake him. obviously cars/drivers behind him are not quick or skilled enough to overtake him.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    No, its because of the cars reliance on downforce. They have so much downforce when they get into a cars dirty air instead of the slipstreaming effect u get in non downforce oriented cars u get an unsettling of the car, less braking time. Effectively the closer you get the less u can brake, the less chance u have of passing. You cant even stay on their tail through the corner to out accelerate them onto the next straight.