Member Array
    Car:
    Proud Euro Owner!

[Euro] Picked up car on Friday

Too happy to even say anything...
    OMG!
    Went into the dealership, looked at my baby... but guess what I found? No headlight protectors, no windshield... NO TINT! OMG where did all my options go?

They put in the headlight protectors on straight away. No windshield in stock so have to wait for the first service... and drop the car this morning to get the Tint done...

A little not happy, but I love the car!!

Question to current Euro owners... I've read about all the clutch problem... Does it suppose to have a little 'click' noise? or it is only a problem if you feel a click?

BTW, I asked the dealership if they heard anything about the clutch problem in the 2003/4 Euro, he gave me a blink look and said... 'no'! Lier!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The little click is a clutch switch, that is normal and you feel it at the top of the clutch pedal movement. Our clutch problems are the one where it creaks (not click) someway down the middle and at the bottom. Feels like a stuck spring.

There is no official clutch problem. But the master cylinder problem is also not recognised, but they have a service bulletin on what to do if they encounter a car with it.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    no windshield ???

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kam
    no windshield ???
    HEhe, it's the things that go on the front window so you can drive with the window slightly open and the rain does not come in.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    i hope they are giving you a free service or something because of their poor customer service.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Request for free service. Maybe ask for 5 free services, so you are covered for your 2 years. If they are reluctant, ask for free labour. Parts-wise you can bring your own oil.

Member Array
    Car:
    Proud Euro Owner!
    No can do...
    Got the tinting done today... and he surprised me with the windshield done already... but thats it...
    but at least i'm happy with the car!

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    If your car is an 05 Model, there are no problems with the clutch as far as I've heard, it affects the 03/04 Models only..
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Hehe, their response time is fast. Not bad.