Wheel aligment for Integra Vtir

Hi guys im currently needed abit of help with this, atm i got Teg Vtir its been lowered and got 17"7 wheels on with Falken tyres. But after aligment at the work shop i took the car for a spin its seem to slide out when taking corner hard....when i had my original rims on 15" factory i hardly got this problems!!! can anyone give some input or got some specs of aligment that i should look at I spoke to a few ppls and they said the aligment was probably done by a shitz kicker thats why..pls help much appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    cupacino
    shit issert coz im gonna lower my car n new rimz too
    wat spring u got may b dats it i not sure but i think white line good i hope dat wat i got lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 - AP1
    might be issue of how low your car is lowered...as the lower your car is the more camber will eventuate...hence not full contact from tyres to road...hence sliding ?...

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Also Probably cos now you'd have lower profile tyres with less sidewall which will adversely effect your handling characteristics.
    blz-arw019

I got Kings super low plus Volk T37 rims and im using low profile wouldnt it make better than original!!!! dat doesnt really make sense, does anyone come across this problem b4 sliding from front and back as well.....and the tyres are meant to be good in all sort of weather and im not talking about in the wet but in the dry... need advice

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    do you have the new wheel alighnment results

yes i do have the new aligment result?? u guys want me to post it so u have a better understanding

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    yes please

Member Array
    Car:
    ek <3
    isnt the standard rim 2inch bigger den ur stock ones?

i dunno about you, might be clashing with the fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Acoustic
    low profile wouldnt it make better than original!!!!
    Ever seen a race car with low profile tyres
    blz-arw019

what tyres do you have. I'm not a fan of the Falken ziex range, so hopefully you didn't get any of those!

My tyre size is 205/40/17 and my car handles fine, although I've got decent enough tread, and usually don't have any issues.
    blah blah blah

ive got 215/40/17's on mine and my car handles fine
    im using hankook k104s'