Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    The mugen box would be nice but $1000 dollars compared to $250 delivered from the States for a Comptech unit....I will take the Comptech but with and ITG filter (sorry I am biased with these filters from experience). Also the Mugen was not designed for the K24 motor but the K20 what difference this makes I don't know in real terms but at least the Comptech was designed for the K24 engine.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    My advice is, stick to the CompTech IceBox, negligible loss in the low end but improves your mid range all the way to redline, would be suitable for your towing needs....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster
    I don't want to start another hydrolock conversation (I will always argue that the chances are negligible), but do you find the Comptech Icebox sucks a lot of other crap into the airbox? I know the opening is pretty large...
    No - it doesn't suck lots of crap. At the moment my fog cover is closed. If you clean it every 5000 kms it will be fine.

I have cleaned mine once after 5000kms travelled and it didn't look too bad at all considering the very dusty roads i covered in northern WA.

I plan to have the fog cover open soon. I will put some mesh or fly screen behind the holes to stop any large objects getting through.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Yes the opening is large and yes it does allow more dirt to get inside.. THUS the idea take the effort to clean the filter

Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    I plan to have the fog cover open soon. I will put some mesh or fly screen behind the holes to stop any large objects getting through.
    Yfin, that is as and when I send it to you
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru