Hi guys,

need a little help with some strange noises.

i musta had this noise for some time now, but only noticed it recently because i forgot my deck the other day and had to go for a short trip without any music.

It's coming from the rear. A short, repetitive, low grind / rubbing noise. It's kinda hard to describe. It occurs when you're driving above 60 k's. You can hear it on smooth roads at about 60k's. really evident when going about 90 k's. Going over 100k's, you start feeling it through the floor.

The faster you go, the quicker the noise repeats. The noise happens regardless whether i'm accelerating, rolling or braking.

The noise doesn't seem to any louder when you're taking fast corners. I though they migh have, but i've taken for a few drives with windows up, no music, and i can't come to a definitive answer, as to whether turning makes a difference with the noise volume.

Atm the moment, i'm guessing it might be a bent axle?? cause it's a repetitive / cyclical noise. the faster you go, the faster the noise repeats.

i've had my shocks and springs changed maybe about 10,000 kms. could they have done something wrong then?? forgot to put something back in??

otherwise, are there CV joint's in the rear?!?! if so, what do worn rear CV joints sound like? I know the front one's click when you turn hard.

Any help would be great. Thanx in advance.