Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    btw from above picture, he looks bit like fisichella

Rossi test with Ferarri

0_o

Rossi back in the Ferrari
    MotoGP star testing again with the Italian Champions

Ferrari run Rossi again at Fiorano
    Valentino Rossi was in action for the Ferrari team yesterday at Fiorano a day after agreeing terms to remain with Yamaha in MotoGP for the 2006 season.

At the wheel of a F2004 chassis, the six-time MotoGP Champion, tested at the Ferrari test facility and as yet, neither Ferrari nor Rossi has made a comment on the purpose of the test.

With a contract in place for 2006, it remains a bit of a mystery as to why Ferrari would be testing Rossi for the first time in over a year unless of course they are evaluating his services for a potential role with the team in 2007.

Earl ALEXANDER
    © CAPSIS International

f1live.com

Quote Originally Posted by TwEigh
    massa is gay and ferrari just want to hire cheap driver
    thanks for letting us know... i'll shy away if he starts stroking my leg..

hahahaha that was golden kenshin!

Interesting about Rossi, and yes a good point about what the reason of that was? And the fact there not making comments makes it seem a little suspicious. Rossi Schumacher combination! lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic
    How about massa, I reckon he has done awesome this season. He should get a better drive next year. Up and coming talent. He is the next fisi, cept I think he will live up to his potential

Jesus I'm good. Officially announced @ Ferrari today. Which also means RUBES on the move. Totally to BAR i reckon
    Last edited by nEUROtic; 03-08-2005 at 09:01 PM.

nEUROtic, we shall see how good you really are Although you could be on the right track but only time will tell.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture1330.html

No wonder schumi is smiling, sus ****....

ahahaha look at rubens... 2nd best even to Bernie..

They all look like they are having a jolly good time. Perhaps Rubes is waiting patiently for his go.

Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic
    No wonder schumi is smiling, sus ****....
    Im actually more worried about the grin coming from bernie, he's gettin much more enjoyment from it
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

If forced to move to Williams

(GMM) Jenson Button has reportedly fired a warning at Frank Williams -- let me stay at BAR, or I'll spend the year on the F1 bench.

F1 impresario Bernie Ecclestone rubbished the suggestion as media mischief-making.

''There's no danger of that happening,'' the 74-year-old billionaire told the Mirror newspaper.

He said: ''He has a contract. We need a British driver in F1.''

25-year-old Button's warning is evidently in reaction to Williams' stated intention to haul the Englishman back to Grove, even against his wishes.

JB's current boss, BAR principal Nick Fry, may be about to lose his man, but the clichés keep coming -- the contractual adversity, Fry said, is making Jenson 'stronger.'

''People who take a few knocks often come out the stronger,'' the Briton added.

Fry urged the public and media to cut Button, who drove the 'maglev' train in Shanghai at 430kmh on Wednesday, a little bit of slack after also bungling his contracts last year and appearing disloyal and fickle.

''He's a race car driver,'' said Nick. ''I think it's very harsh to point the finger.''
    f1 central

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    How bored are we all gonna be for the next three weeks. Its gonna be SOOOOO gay. Gotta watch for controversy with contracts, thats the only source of excitement.

*Sigh*

52 races a year I say!