Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    it is interesting that when you are on your L's you can drive any car you like (go Dad's 911 Turbo or R34 Skyline) but when you get your P's you can't drive any car which is on the 'hit list'

power to weight seems fairest, but very hard to enforce, wheareas a list of cars based on cylinders/turbo etc makes it very clear what is and is not legal.

yes may be unfair as people who would have driven their parents car can't now if its banned, but same wouldv'e happened if the car broke the power to weight ratio... and yes i realise thas is less likely

overall too many young people die, and something needs to be done, but IMO driver attitudes should be targeted rather than car types they drive as any car can be in an accident.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    less picking on P platers and more driver training i reckon. make it harder to get the licence. its so much harder overseas, mygf just got her licence in japan an its a bloody ordeal but well worth it i reckon
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    suck shit p platers. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHhah

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Quote Originally Posted by [ slayer ]

overall too many young people die, and something needs to be done, but IMO driver attitudes should be targeted rather than car types they drive as any car can be in an accident.
    What i think the government and the public should DO!!! IS not care about ppl dying

IF ppl die they Die. THERE FKN FAULT why should others be punished for someone elses misfortune??

FKN STUPID DRIVERSSRS.

I drive saftely and follow the road rules....i dont need to be a labelled as a hoon cuz my car is fast!!
    Last edited by z3lda; 18-07-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    suck shit p platers. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHhah
    ahaha fkn young cnts

Honestly though 18-21 you should be spendin' ur money on drugs and pussy.... not cars
    blz-arw019

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    hahaha^^ lol funny coz its true

in all honesty why get upset about it.

it is now law and there aint much u can do about it unless you get permission to drive a black listed vehicle.

in life you are not always going to be able to do all the things you want to do and we are always faced by laws telling us to do this and not that.

so what if you wait a few more years, grow a few more brain cells... though for many of us, it just doesnt happen.

just stick to public transport... NO PROBLEM!!

ahahahh

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    hahah! sif this effects me.

vti-ooh,
    so if i feel like killing z3lda, your saying i can't because the law says so?!

what about morals and ethics mate. laws represent socities views on actions, and trys to reflect that in the penatlies given if you break these laws.
    Society (as a micronism represented by ozhonda) feels that these p plate restrictions are not in tune with the views of society, and therefore these "laws" are not just.

go think before you talk, no one is really in to much of a state, they are just saying that there is a better ways or less ambigious way to set out rules which will infact, solve the problem.
    rather then just create revenue and hassle.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by kousoku
    vti-ooh,
    so if i feel like killing z3lda, your saying i can't because the law says so?!

what about morals and ethics mate. laws represent socities views on actions, and trys to reflect that in the penatlies given if you break these laws.
    Society (as a micronism represented by ozhonda) feels that these p plate restrictions are not in tune with the views of society, and therefore these "laws" are not just.

go think before you talk, no one is really in to much of a state, they are just saying that there is a better ways or less ambigious way to set out rules which will infact, solve the problem.
    rather then just create revenue and hassle.
    interesting point

it is interesting you say 'laws represent societies views on actions'
    we do live in a democratic society. at the next election we can always vote out the current govt/minister/whatever

note all the bumper stickers e.g:
    i drive a 4WD and i vote
    i own a rifle and i vote
    i fish and i vote etc

i reckon maybe we need bumper stickers saying 'i am a car enthusiast and i vote'

how about that?

Member Array
    hmmm i used to be against this new P-Plate law but today i saw a R33 p plater take off from the lights to show off in front of me n my mates onli to go straight to the kerb and into a small tree. farken idiots some p platers dunno how to drive their cars.(Red p platers ).
    p.s that was some funny shid but we pulled over and helped him out, his front bar was split in 2 basically and his front bonnet bent abit and his right front rim buckeled but no serious injury and no engine damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...