Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Replica
    man thats just a kick in the butt
    but that god even though im a green P plater, it doesnt apply to me..
    but i feel sorry for those who just got their greens or if their on their reds. hell anyone whos got their L's and those without a license..

yea exactly, it is a good idea, the power to weight ratio thing is a good idea, education is a good idea.

banning fun boy saab convertibles with 100kw engines, just wierd?!

i think rta is homophobic!

Quote Originally Posted by panda[CRX]
    less picking on P platers and more driver training i reckon. make it harder to get the licence. its so much harder overseas, mygf just got her licence in japan an its a bloody ordeal but well worth it i reckon
    i agree... ive always been a fan of advanced driving courses. How easy would it be to make everyone do a stage 1 course as part of passing the p's test.

At the moment it seems they are just postponing the incidents. Drive a grandma car for three years then get off p's, boom ur in the same situation a dude who was previously on p's goes out and buys a skyline, still has no experience in a high powered car (but now thinks he has experience) and prangs hardcore.
    Its gunna happen, they are just making the process take longer lol.

MORE DRIVER TRAINING!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    im a forumla 4 driver. im gangsta

kousokuvti-ooh,
    so if i feel like killing z3lda, your saying i can't because the law says so?!

what about morals and ethics mate. laws represent socities views on actions, and trys to reflect that in the penatlies given if you break these laws.
    Society (as a micronism represented by ozhonda) feels that these p plate restrictions are not in tune with the views of society, and therefore these "laws" are not just.

go think before you talk, no one is really in to much of a state, they are just saying that there is a better ways or less ambigious way to set out rules which will infact, solve the problem.
    rather then just create revenue and hassle.not saying you cant kill zelda coz the law says so... you can do what ever you want, no one is forcing you to obey the law...

what i was saying if you read it properly, is that its now law and thats that. there is not much chance that the govt is going to change what it has said unless there is mass civil unrest and that it has to do otherwise.

Sure our little honda micro society can make its views and im all for that... just like your making your own view and im making mine.

tell me what morals and ethics have to do with limiting the types of vehicles that your allowed drive and why is it that you are allowed to say these laws are not just but I cannot make the comment of "deal with it"...

and dont ever tell me to think befor i talk. you have no right to do that. this is a forum that promotes expression and freedom of speach. sure put your view across and challenge my thoughts, but dont be rude and arrogant by telling me what i can/can't do, its just pathetic and goes to show that you dont want to listen to what other people say and think that your above me, but guess what your not.

and just so you dont get upset, I am not and will not hold a grudge against you for saying that, but just be careful what you say. some people wont be as tolerant.

lol, its funny because you watch, these new laws (rules really) are being challenged by very powerful people, ie. ford and holden, who hold a lot of sway and are primarily responsible for import laws.

Just because the government introduces something doesnt mean you don't have the right to disagree with that change, nor does it mean that that change is concrete.

That is why there are high courts ect, so one person, or a group of people do not hold ultimate power.

if u ask me, if enough people kick up a fuss in a productive way, the problem will be solved, and silly rules will be abolished.

they have the right kind of idea.. they need to do something about the amount of incidents 'p' platers have (im on green p's) they just need a more productive way of doing it

well yes that is true and i agree with that point in that the motor companies may have something to say about that, and there may be changes in the ledgislation as to what the banned vehicles are.

but having connections with the rta myself (no i cant get your points back) the chance or possibility of change will be very slim.

and in any case its not as if the cars have been banned for life from drivers, it just means that our young fellow drives cant by a rocket for a few more years

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CD5
    hmm I'm a little late on this part of the news, does this count for people who have their p's NOW or for people who gain their p's after the new law was set in?

nah bro.. only new p platers.. us current guys can still drive 'rockets' :P

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    i RECKON just LET all the young drivers WASTE $$$ on skylines, CRASH , BURN AND DIE in HEll cuz they are dickehads

THEN that way more dickheads will be off the roads and make life safer for the rest of us.
    ANd no more skylines on the road too. ahha

lol so negative