Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Dont know why everyone is so worried.... You all drive 4 cyl Hondas
    blz-arw019

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by VTI-00H
    well yes that is true and i agree with that point in that the motor companies may have something to say about that, and there may be changes in the ledgislation as to what the banned vehicles are.

but having connections with the rta myself (no i cant get your points back) the chance or possibility of change will be very slim.

and in any case its not as if the cars have been banned for life from drivers, it just means that our young fellow drives cant by a rocket for a few more years
    what are your RTA 'connections'?

PM me if you wish

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R 98'
    i dont care !!! as long as i can drive a honda type r thats all im worried about

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R 98'
    what happens if you loose your licence? then get it back. caz i just lost mine now. does it make me on the banned thing then i get my licence back?

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04
    if only the rta would change some of their banned vehicle list

i'd like to import a lincoln navigator...or at the least..a gmc yukon
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    wat a luvo bad
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    pogi gets all the bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by i_own_you View Post
    *Pm me for teh gay links*
    My body is my weapon.

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude vti-r & s2k
    Quote Originally Posted by fly_vti
    what happens if you loose your licence? then get it back. caz i just lost mine now. does it make me on the banned thing then i get my licence back?
    na your in the clear... feel sorry for people just getting there p's.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    What i think the government and the public should DO!!! IS not care about ppl dying

IF ppl die they Die. THERE FKN FAULT why should others be punished for someone elses misfortune??

FKN STUPID DRIVERSSRS.

I drive saftely and follow the road rules....i dont need to be a labelled as a hoon cuz my car is fast!!
    the government doesnt care for the ppl that kill themselves.

i reckon these laws were introduced to stop those dickheads killing other innocent ppl
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    depends what you lsot it for. in the RTA site.. it states

"The prohibited vehicle condition does not apply to:
    • Existing provisional (P1 and P2) licence holders prior to 11 July 2005, unless they are disqualified for a serious driving offence committed on or after 11 July 2005. "
    then if you click on some links.. it will tel lyou whether it was a SERIOS offence or not
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    sux to be a p plater in NSW... lol what about if the only car in your family's garage is a 300kw TT supra? :P

most "modified" cars are safer than the rest of the old bombs you see driving around on the road...

Member Array
    Car:
    08' aluminium BMX
    "The prohibited vehicle condition does not apply to:
    Existing provisional (P1 and P2) licence holders prior to 11 July 2005, unless they are disqualified for a serious driving offence committed on or after 11 July 2005. "

THANQ THANQ
    u made me so so happy

but while its tru that people who die on the roads in serious accidents can kill inoccent people - in most cases those people arent so inoccent

do u kno how many F_ _ _N D_ _ _heads pulled infront of me while i was overtaking caussing me to violently slam the brakes and mount the kerb- its those PEOPLE not p platers , not speeding who cause accidents. People who think their the king of the road

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    i dont care !!! as long as i can drive a honda type r thats all im worried about
    if you were in vicotria you wouldn't be able to drive your Type R becuse it exceeds 125kw/Tonne, so i guess both systems have there downside.

And if 'P' platers want to drive skylines etc they can always move to a state that has no restricions ie, WA, SA etc