Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn2004
    Very good question, I was just wondering about that myself before, I guess if they are struggling to find one around Melbourne they may just do that!
    If they are going to do that, tell them dont bother to strip her and deliver the car as it is to you since it is a demo car and should cost less than a brand new car.

Sweet!! Congrats, the red colour is definately growing on me.
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn2004
    Each to their own, but did you actually look at those pics I posted lol? Tell me she isn't just a little bit sexy, sporty, doesn't catch your eye more than a siver or black euro? I think the nice deep milano red attracts your attention, always liked red cars but that may be just me
    na sorry......hey you got to like it not everyone around you........in my opinion silver first and graphite second is MY preference.....my opinion is that even though it is a nice red it just doesnt suit the euro....

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    totally agree with albii

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Luxury Accord Euro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aaronx88
    If they are going to do that, tell them dont bother to strip her and deliver the car as it is to you since it is a demo car and should cost less than a brand new car.
    Yeah I am hopin it is a demo with like 1K on it, that way I can get the sideskirts etc thrown in for the same price... might be wishfull thinking but I won't know untill I ask

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Luxury Accord Euro

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by albii
    na sorry......hey you got to like it not everyone around you........in my opinion silver first and graphite second is MY preference.....my opinion is that even though it is a nice red it just doesnt suit the euro....
    Well that is the freedom of choice What other color was I meant to get anyhow, black? Nah don't like the ivory interior, ABP? I already own one of those, would like something different... Silver? See WAY too many Silver Luxuries floatin around with full sports kit etc, I sort of like different colors, colors that attract the eye. The ABP certainly did that, got alot of compliments... but the red should do the same I am guessing.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    congrats on your purchase man. Now bring the car when we have a melbourne meet
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

mate, i thought u are getting a brand new euro with a price tag of 46k?how come demo?

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Luxury Accord Euro

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gldsaucer
    mate, i thought u are getting a brand new euro with a price tag of 46k?how come demo?
    I am lol, I was just throwing around the idea of getting the one on the showroom floor with the bodykit thrown in for the same price, I really doubt that will happen, more likely I will get another BRAND new one

Member Array
    good to hear ur final decision. Red definately is very eye catching.

u also can enjoy power operated front seats with heating function.. which will be great for cold melbourne winter.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Luxury Accord Euro

Cool Update!!

Well it is official, getting my new Milano Red Luxury with Tints and Spoiler next week. They already have one in stock, just gotta tint the windows and the sunroof and throw the spoiler on.... can't wait to take some happy snaps and show you guys Will let you know when I pick her up .... I can't believe this but I am actually excited, like when I picked up my current Euro... its like a disease, new car disease... I think I am addicted lol Damn you Honda for making such a nice car