Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi

b18c in eg hatch quarter mile times????

anybody ran there eg hatch with stock b18c down the quarter mile??? ive done a search but couldnt find a eg with b18c running the 1/4

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    13 sec wtf stock jdm type R engine in eg hmmmmm is that possible?a stock integra type R does best a low quarter with good driver

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Most of it comes down to the driver than the setup.

There are too many factors with your question.

Best thing to do is run it down the 1/4 and get yourself a time and try to improve from there.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    E EG-6
    just go to WSID ang try it dud...then you'll know wat ur engine does...

Member Array
    Car:
    Fastest CRV in the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai
    Thats my friends car, I helped him build it. Done wrong, you could do a full second slower. Just depends on what you do, and the combinations of products. I can help you with a set up if you want. This counts for suspension as well, not just motor. If you already have suspention, you may have to replace almost all of it depending on what you have if you really want to just drag it.

That car is a daily driver. 100miles a day for work.
    Mega Asian Thread ONLY!

Moderator - here to help Array
    the feature car of the month ran 14.4 on the 1/4 b18c/b16a in EG.
    its prob faster now since my bro owns it and has done some tiny mods to it... and he weighs alot less too
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal
    Thats my friends car, I helped him build it. Done wrong, you could do a full second slower. Just depends on what you do, and the combinations of products. I can help you with a set up if you want. This counts for suspension as well, not just motor. If you already have suspention, you may have to replace almost all of it depending on what you have if you really want to just drag it.

That car is a daily driver. 100miles a day for work.
    That kind of contradicts "The motor is stock beside intake, header, and exhaust. " as his got for his details. And you're implying that you need to change the suspension to a drag setup to achieve them times, but then you say it's a daily driver.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1
    yo dude jst tak to WSID n let me knw wen u go... im really interestd on wat itll pull

Member Array
    Car:
    Fastest CRV in the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai
    That kind of contradicts "The motor is stock beside intake, header, and exhaust. " as his got for his details. And you're implying that you need to change the suspension to a drag setup to achieve them times, but then you say it's a daily driver.
    yep it's a daily driver on a drag style set up. He runs slicks at the track, coilovers, upgraded axles, 5 way adjustable struts, with the rear on 5 and the front on 3, 1000lb drag springs in the rear on coilovers form ground control. The statement about the suspension was for the people that have just drop springs on stock struts will need to do some changing, or people who have like tokico blue non adjustable will need an upgrade.

Besides I/H/E he also has a clutch/flywheel, engine mounts, short shifter, and a hondata s200 tuned. His whole stock thing is no internals. He didnt even upgrade the TB or Intake Manifold. He will not do any internal upgrades to this motor until he hits 12's
    Mega Asian Thread ONLY!

the EG with a B18c is such a dangerous combo... i'd be more interested in setting the baby up for Winton, not some drag strip. Best place to eat EVOs.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by type one
    the EG with a B18c is such a dangerous combo... i'd be more interested in setting the baby up for Winton, not some drag strip. Best place to eat EVOs.
    good call... this sort of car is a much better track car than drag car!
    13 seconds is fast for any honda but these cars are perfect for cornering, why waste that?