Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    There are pros and cons to NA.

The throttle response of an na is so sharp compared to the turbo's but the turbo has that mid range torque which is even better.

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Integra VTi-R
    I wouldn't do a b18 turbo. I'd get the Prelude 2.2ltr VTEC engine. Less RPMs, already more torque. Add a turbo and it'd be happy happy joy joy time. Then again, fitting a B18 to an integra would be easier as they already come with that engine.

Still, a H22 (that's them yeah?) turbo in a DC2... oooohh...
    Torino Red '94 DC2 Integra VTi-R :: 96fwkw @7300rpm & 138fwNm @4100rpm :: 0-100 in 7.3 seconds

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    if you do it ..... do it once and do it good.. else your better off being std....

n/a isnt that bad... i sure an n/a would pull harder and better through a corner than a turbo anyday......

ahah If only life was a straight line.....
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Integra VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitZ
    if you do it ..... do it once and do it good.. else your better off being std....

n/a isnt that bad... i sure an n/a would pull harder and better through a corner than a turbo anyday......

ahah If only life was a straight line.....
    Depends what corner and how much boost they're running.

I love your sig by the way. *chuckles*
    Torino Red '94 DC2 Integra VTi-R :: 96fwkw @7300rpm & 138fwNm @4100rpm :: 0-100 in 7.3 seconds

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    if u dont already own a b18c, id say do it on a different engine, just to save money, b18c would be a nice turbo set-up.. but for the cost is it really worth doing?
    think of the cost of swapping in a b18c.. then the turbo setup costs.. very very expensive

i say do it on a b18a/b even a b16a before the b18c, unless money isnt a factor that is.. then go for it.. it would be crazy..

btw.. http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...AC0OOJM8TMZMDV
    thats a link to a DC2 (b18c) turbo... theres others around if u search too

good luck

check this..

http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/honda_integra.htm

was running super until the gearbox went BOOM!!!
    rexes, supras, skylines, no problem..

man i fink qball is doing it. His car shuld b fully sik.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    k20a !!
    never ever turbo a vtec, im serious. honda made vtec for a reason and not turbo. turboing ur car just makes it lose it's quality. deres no shame running an NA and losing to a car that turbo, it just when they see ur tailights when they gonna be open mouthed, so yeah, KEEP UR HONDA JUST VTEC'D

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by GODZLA
    never ever turbo a vtec, im serious. honda made vtec for a reason and not turbo. turboing ur car just makes it lose it's quality. deres no shame running an NA and losing to a car that turbo, it just when they see ur tailights when they gonna be open mouthed, so yeah, KEEP UR HONDA JUST VTEC'D
    bwhahahaha bloody noobs

go out and experience a boosted b18c, i'd like u still make the same comment afterwards
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    hmm i already have the b18c in my eg i sot of regret puting it in without the turbo lol,ive spent soo much money on my car its not funny some of the ozhonda boys know that, ive driven a b16a turbo on 6 psi and at wsid it ran a 13.6...i recon thats super quik for a eg b16a turbo on 6 psi so that got me thinking what if i turbo my b18c plus internal work safely runing 15psi and it is a dily driven car...honda engines have so much potential i recon but it costs too much to show it.it costs too bloody much

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    2MPRSS, i say go for it, just get it tuned properly..
    it would be a beast.. u already have an EG b18c.. and you have decided FI over NA, id love to hear of your experiences with a b18c turbo EG

if i were u and were unhappy with the result of my NA b18c in an EG after spending a heap of $$ on it, id boost it..

whether u decide to keep her N/A or boost her, good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    08' aluminium BMX
    just go for it bro - turbo that is. u kno u only live once so try everythin wat else will u spend ur money on? and if u dont ill be able to beat u agen lol