Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    lighten the honda and put a bit more power on it, and you see Honda in the top 3 most time

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude 1991
    I turn off the TVas soon as Webber no longer on the run...

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by redliner
    lighten the honda and put a bit more power on it, and you see Honda in the top 3 most time
    It's already at the minimum weight

Quote Originally Posted by spacemaster
    I turn off the TVas soon as Webber no longer on the run...
    Webber is a huge let down, constantly....
    blz-arw019

I believe Webber has been let down more so than he is a let down. I will admit he has made some mistakes and as a result let himself down, but in the end he's just had plane bad luck
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    It is disappointing the Webber has not been competetive, but I don't think he has been a disappointment in his personal performances. He's made no more mistakes than anyone else and the entire team is struggling.

Kimi, Kimi, Kimi!! WTF? His luck never ceases to amaze me. I just can't believe it.

Congrats to Alonso, he drove well and stayed out of trouble. Don't worry, he'll get this championship and next year it will all fall apart for him, you just watch.

I rate Jenson very highly. He's obviously giving Sato an arse-whooping. Sato's a pretty talented driver, but Jenson is leaving him behind at every race, especially qualifying!

Speaking of qualifying, what are the odds of Kimi stuffing it on the front row from being first car out on the track? Probably better than the odds of him blowing an engine in practice.

Oh and Jase, good call on the luckiest driver since Michael in 2004. Man the Sun shone out his arse that season. He didn't get punished for any of his mistakes.

Vivski, I honestly think Alonso is luckier then Michael this year.
    Michael has had the rules changed because of him and Ferrari, Alonso has no reliable competitors, Fisichellas car never works while Alonso's never fails.

Oh and I think Mark has been let down by his car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Sorry to bump this thread but i was actually at this Gp.

Seeing Button catching schumacher hurt quite abit, look at my name and you'll understand why. Then i seen Button getting faster and faster and reminded myself that i have a Euro so i should be happy
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

at the race hey? Would of been fun, I cant remember much of it by now, too long ago lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    hey jackoson yes good gp lol and nice signature (thw wdm part lol)