Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I should of stayed up for the entire race, looked like a thriller. Ah well
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Man you just wanna cry if your a kimi supporter. The dude tries so hard and drives the wheels off the car, but something always happens to **** him up. It would be nice to see him goto a meeting, not blow an engine in qualifying race or practice. Then start from the front row, and then win. Just for some ****ing dignity. Its not even like he should expect to suck. He has a fast car, he is ****ing insanely fast this season, and there is always SOMETHING that stops him winning.

Its not that I think alonso is a shit driver, but man he gets handed shit on a silver platter. He carries on like he deserves it too. Mofo.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic

Its not that I think alonso is a shit driver, but man he gets handed shit on a silver platter. He carries on like he deserves it too. Mofo.
    Agree 100%
    blz-arw019

true that about Kimi. Something always seems to happen to him, it is terrible
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

toyota dont wanna see the williams beating the factory car with the same engine is all..

How good was the start of that race though! that was a mad frantic dash through the first corner!

Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic
    Man you just wanna cry if your a kimi supporter. The dude tries so hard and drives the wheels off the car, but something always happens to **** him up. It would be nice to see him goto a meeting, not blow an engine in qualifying race or practice. Then start from the front row, and then win. Just for some ****ing dignity. Its not even like he should expect to suck. He has a fast car, he is ****ing insanely fast this season, and there is always SOMETHING that stops him winning.

true true lolz..
    poor kimi man ahahha.. what has he done wrong to deserve this bad karma...
    n to top it off he starting first at the 'dust bowl' next week lolz...

ahahah yeah n true about alonso as well.. most of the races r getting handed to him.. due to bad luck with his rivals..
    n i just noticed yesterday how fkn huge his neck is lolz (i know its caused by the excessive latral G's.. but still)... its lik wider than his head...

First off, The tipping competition has been updated and if Kimi stayed and finished the race, a lot of points would of been handed out.

Also regarding this
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    n i've found a loop hole... ppl just put Schumacher without giving the first name initial... lololz
    I thought about this at the start of the competition and if you put Schumacher I take it as Michael Schumacher, unless there is an R in there somewhere its Michael

Now for that race.
    WOW, First few laps Montoya was on fire, others thought it was NASCAR.
    Poor Kimi, but as Juan said in press conference "If I didn't make the mistake, I would of won"

But Alonso has offically won the WLDC (Worlds Luckiest Drivers Championship) taken from Michael Schumacher in 2004.

I like Alonso, even though I personally think he has less emotion then Kimi when speaking but I think if others had a reliable car or didn't have to come from behind he wouldn't be 36 points ahead, but thats F1.

What about the soft compound Bridgestone tyres?
    I think they lasted about 20 laps
    Rubens had a shocker but Massa, what a drive!
    He might be the next man to support Michael.

Do you think with all this testing Ferrari are doing its for the V8 engine and 2006 regualtions?
    I mean, they aren't moving that much forward in race pace and Bridgestone is letting them down, but Michael did have a much better performance car last night.

I love how James and Allen praised Jenson the whole way through the race, I thought MY GOD, SHUT UP!

DC, Massa and Juan to me had the best drives.
    Jacques was shocking and Webber had the worst luck oh as did Kimi.
    Was Sato even in the race? I didn't notice

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Was Sato even in the race? I didn't notice
    lol he hit both webber and fisichella.

If fisichella did not get hit, he would have been on the podium for 3rd position.

Sato on podium? HA HA HA HA HA
    He would have to pass Jenson, Michael, Fisichella etc
    Oh what a good laugh, Sato and podium in same sentence!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    n i just noticed yesterday how fkn huge his neck is lolz (i know its caused by the excessive latral G's.. but still)... its lik wider than his head...

Nahh, its his head thats massive. Wait till u see him standing up or walking around. Its like at least 1/6 of his height. Thats why his neck is so big. He has to support so much weight

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Sato on podium? HA HA HA HA HA
    He would have to pass Jenson, Michael, Fisichella etc
    Oh what a good laugh, Sato and podium in same sentence!
    I meant, if fisichella didnt get hit by sato, Fisichella would have been on the podium instead of button.

because Fisichella lost bit of balance as a result of that hit.

is my writting bad?, or you read it wrongly..
    but i think u read it wrongly
    Last edited by TwEigh; 25-07-2005 at 11:59 PM.

where was michael shumacher? Oh they only focused on the leaders