Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03

Question Finally made up my mind!!

hey guys sorry for all those questions & troubles from before.
    Anyway i finally made up my mind about my 1st car, i m going to buy the Euro Luxury '05 AT...
    $43,000 for Euro Lux '05 AT, wif tinited window, floor mat, reverse sensors, rear spoiler... the price seem reasonable but i m not sure if i want the spoiler cos if i dun want it i can save $1000 more.
    But i still could not make up my mind about these thing:

Do you reckon it is worth gettin the spoiler??
    What colour should i get??

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Get a manual then worry about the colour :P

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    the spoiler is a complete waste of $1000, and it looks bad.

mite as well spend $1000 on a nice set of rims or something else

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I vote NO SPOILER!
    And reconsider the auto. Nothing wrong with it but you were talking about turbo charging the Euro a few posts ago. Maybe not the car for you if you are already thinking about a turbo charger.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    yes, better without spoiler..
    get the dark grey or black colour.. they look hot

black w/out spoiler and maybe some 18" rims

Member Array
    Car:
    SY Accord
    im biased to white cars, my soft spot, so id say white and get some gold rims, mmmmm sexy. and no spolier, save up for like a M3 boot lip, or just other shite.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    yes, i was thinking about turbo charging it after 1 year or sumthing but then every1 in the other forum told me not to , so ya i argee, mayb i should drive it for a bit 1st. and MT, nah no way... my dad doesn't let me..

and i trust u guys, so i decided no spoiler... but the colour is a step for me... i like the Nighthawk Black Pearl, Arctic Blue Pearl or Graphite Pearl, but dunno which ones to pick... the black one look pretty sweet, but the interior is ivory trim, i kinda like black bit more..

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    graphite or silver man and no spoiler..........my 2c

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    get black, NO SPOILER lol and yes go auto :P lower it with a big set or rims, and system, and u got urself the perfect cruising car! and ull be larfing wen all us idiots lose our licences and ur still there cruising by us wen we on the bus :P ull have a perfect car...all style
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i
    get black, NO SPOILER lol and yes go auto :P lower it with a big set or rims, and system, and u got urself the perfect cruising car! and ull be larfing wen all us idiots lose our licences and ur still there cruising by us wen we on the bus :P ull have a perfect car...all style
    i like the black pretty much too, but the interior trim... i dun really like the ivory things... u know what i mean ??

AFTERALL i m not going wif the spoiler... i ll save up $1000 and get myself something else... btw, is the deal good for 43k??

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    lolz welll pick a colour which u like and in which u like the interior aswell :P as for the price, i dont really know bout that cause i dont know wat they are worth... well shop around before u buy it :P will daddy give u a couple of grand extra to buy sum goodies aswell? :P
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    I like the spoiler....my self but if I had to do it again I would have got a DC5 unit spoiler.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.