Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Most of the euro I see on the road are either graphite or black. Too common, almost like Taxi yellow. I personally like the Fridge color (the white fridge)

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    coladuna - it really depends what look he is going for tho don't you think?

he's pretty young and with nice rims, body kit etc. i think a more vibrant colour has the potential to look great on the euro.

I'll post a pic of a reall nice blue one if i can find it.

Dark and more "classic" colours like silver really do suit the car tho (totally agree with coladuna there) and would be a great choice too- given the right mods can look down right nasty too in black
    ie.
    http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24247

an evil tsx from the states.

I think its hard to go wrong with the euro.
    Ya i guess ur right... i dun think i ll suit black that much plus the interior is also really important to me too... black = ivory.... i hate that... so i guess blue wif euro r, is the way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by red_s2000
    Most of the euro I see on the road are either graphite or black. Too common, almost like Taxi yellow. I personally like the Fridge color (the white fridge)
    White... i liked it, when i 1st seen it... but then choose... plus it is the same wif black... white = ivory

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by gldsaucer
    btw, do you realise that australia have more fatalities in car accidents that asian countries?i dont wanna start a war here..but thats the fact..i am an int student myself..
    Whilst trying to keep on topic as best we can - can you send me a source for this? When I was in Vietnam for 4 weeks I saw more crashes than I have in 28 years in Australia.

---- update -- actually I just answered my own question by doing a search
    on google.
    http://www.safecarguide.com/exp/stat...statistics.htm
    http://www.factbook.net/EGRF_Regiona...siaPacific.htm

Australia deaths in 1997 in vehicles - 1768
    South East Asia road deaths in 1998 - 118,608

Somehow I think Asian countries have more fatalities. Are you looking at some sort of weird "per km" travelled figure or something.
    Last edited by yfin; 01-08-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    ALSO one more question "this one is for my relative"!!!
    My aunti drives Honda Accord Euro '03 Luxury... she wanted me to find out some info about GPS... she was just wonderin is it possible to add GPS nav, to the car??

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12
    ALSO one more question "this one is for my relative"!!!
    My aunti drives Honda Accord Euro '03 Luxury... she wanted me to find out some info about GPS... she was just wonderin is it possible to add GPS nav, to the car??
    No factory GPS available for the Euro in Australia - not yet anyway. I would not be surprised to see this as an option soon. You need to get an aftermarket GPS - they are cheaper and some are portable which is handy.

Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Whilst trying to keep on topic as best we can - can you send me a source for this? When I was in Vietnam for 4 weeks I saw more crashes than I have in 28 years in Australia.

---- update -- actually I just answered my own question by doing a search
    on google.
    http://www.safecarguide.com/exp/stat...statistics.htm
    http://www.factbook.net/EGRF_Regiona...siaPacific.htm

Australia deaths in 1997 in vehicles - 1768
    South East Asia road deaths in 1998 - 118,608

Somehow I think Asian countries have more fatalities. Are you looking at some sort of weird "per km" travelled figure or something.
    World population

are you comparing between 1 australia and 11 southeast asian countries?

if you take a look at the link above, Australia have a population of around 20mil and Southeast asia have around 505mil..taking the figures from your post and do some maths Australian death toll is 0.1% of the total population and Southeast asian death toll is 0.02% of the total population..

nuff said...Lets not discuss further...forget what i posted earlier if it annoys anyone..

CASE CLOSED!Peace there..

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Alrighty....

Mr Sonic has made his decision, I think this discussion has gone far enough (Going off track at times LOL and recently LOL), he got his car, had his say, we had ours, if there is nothing to add to it... This will pretty much be the end of it....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13
    Alrighty....

Mr Sonic has made his decision, I think this discussion has gone far enough (Going off track at times LOL and recently LOL), he got his car, had his say, we had ours, if there is nothing to add to it... This will pretty much be the end of it....
    thanks guys
    for all those sugguestion.... getting my car in 3 weeks times...

Member Array
    Car:
    Proud Euro Owner!
    Quote Originally Posted by industrie
    being azn myself, wealthy families can afford to buy sons and daughters nice cars...at the end of the day i just dislike them when they show pony there cars around and disrespect other rides, because daddy or mummy bought it for them...alot of international drivers especially asians are not good drivers, because i have so many international friends with nice cars but cannot drive for nuts (thats just my opinion)...but if your fortunate enough to recieve a nice car as a first car great...just learn to drive.
    Nice post! Thats true... i have no respect for people who disrespect other people's ride... esp they did not buy it themself!

but anyhow I had to go on a stupid loan to buy my first car... Silva... And if I get good grades back in school (that was a long long time ago), i might be lucky to get a CD or something!! oh btw, i'm azn as well! Not that my parents are tight or poor (dad owns a M3 and mum owns a 4wd), but they want me to learn the value of money... To tell you the truth, it is so much better for me in the long run, I cherish everything I have and I am a so much responsible person... I've got friends who's parents got them a bmw when first got their licence, they're sooo bad and irresponsible... bloody spoiled!... they all talk i want this and this (expensive cars and stuff)... but i'm more then happy just buying a Euro for myself!

btw, congrats on ur purchase!

Decision Made = check.

Congrats issued for purchase = check.

Is this thread with the same 'parents buying kids cars' argument that has been done to death on every car forum since the dawn of the internet past it's expiry date ? = check.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Ok All done, enough said....

Everything Is Checked I Believe....

*Closed*

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru