Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i
    lolz welll pick a colour which u like and in which u like the interior aswell :P as for the price, i dont really know bout that cause i dont know wat they are worth... well shop around before u buy it :P will daddy give u a couple of grand extra to buy sum goodies aswell? :P
    yes.. my dad will give me $2000- 3000 more... and wif the $1000 is well... i been thinkin' of getting a bodykit, but not stock ones, i was actually think about the Mugen Euro R bodykit... also addin' EuroR Pedals..

know how much the bodykit will cost around??

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12
    yes.. my dad will give me $2000- 3000 more... and wif the $1000 is well... i been thinkin' of getting a bodykit, but not stock ones, i was actually think about the Mugen Euro R bodykit... also addin' EuroR Pedals..

know how much the bodykit will cost around??
    lolz prolly 3000-4000 if not more lolz after its painted n all....lolz id leave that till later :P give u sumthink to work towards...u could get a good system, or lower it n get some bling :P
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    Oldschool EF
    you really need to ask yourself what you like, what you dont like.. its ok to read on others opinions but u do get alot of biased opinions.

In my opinion, follow your heart, you like pink interior.. then get it, you like 20'chromes..why not. It seems like u are just asking people to choose ur car for you. If thats the case get a pinky steering wheel and be cool like me

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i
    lolz prolly 3000-4000 if not more lolz after its painted n all....lolz id leave that till later :P give u sumthink to work towards...u could get a good system, or lower it n get some bling :P
    $3000- 4000 !!! wow... serious!! that is loads... could some1 tell me some of the prices... i might hav to forget about the bodykit...

dont get the spoiler unless u get the front spoiler side skirts and rear lip..
    i think it looks gay just boot spoiler alone

thats a good price for what u got.
    satin silver baby oh yeahh!

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    Buy the manual 6spd and thank me later.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    lolz yehh body kits arent cheap... and they will cost abit more cause the car is still new...jus get rims n drop it that should make u happy...
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    Brand new Euro lux for a first car....hope u don't scratch it

Just like to know how old u are. I also find it amusing that your daddy doesn't let you drive manual, lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugoid
    Brand new Euro lux for a first car....hope u don't scratch it

Just like to know how old u are. I also find it amusing that your daddy doesn't let you drive manual, lol
    i m 16, and i got my L's during April... my dad doesn't let me drive manual cos he believe it is dangerous, cos all my cousin's drives GTR34, Evo 8, Rx7, 350Z, and Z4... and they all pretty fast... so my dad just believe that they r dangours... the way to go.. i love

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    i seriously seriously cannot make up my mind, so i m sorry for all the trouble but it is my 1st car i dun want to make the wrong choice... would you people help me vote between Black, Graphite, Blue, or others (colour)... thanks so much !!

Member Array
    Car:
    VX II SS, 75 HJ 355
    It's your car mate, pick the colour you like, not what someone else does.

Hi,

From your reading your post, you dont like ivory interior and it is hard to maintain. So the only color left is graphite, blue or silver. Given these, I would choose between the graphite and silver.

If you could get a 1000 discount without the spoiler, lose them. My euro has the spoiler thrown in for free but my dealer didn't offer me a 1k discount if I didn't want it. Now on the back of my mind, I keep telling myself the euro looks better without the spoiler. If you want to put on a spoiler, it will only looks good if the car has the full bodykit.

By the way, you got a great deal. Which dealer and which state?

Aaron