Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Wow, a Euro as your first car! NICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34
    I like the spoiler....my self but if I had to do it again I would have got a DC5 unit spoiler.
    Paul you are a ricer LOL, get a double deck GT wing mate
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    get a red one!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    All i can say is mate, buy the damn car first, cream as many bonuses out you can from the dealer. Mud flaps, tints, bonnet protecters etc After when you get a good price then save up and mod it. For now focus on the deal. Have you driven the car yet? if you think it suites all your needs, negotiate the price, tell the dealer about the mazda 6 dealer across the road :P and bling bling you ahve good deal.

Also colour advice, focus on interior. get any colour besides white. i didnt like it.
    The new red is good. The black interior is managable, the white seats will give you a hard time taking care of.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Colour choice is very simple, IMO.
    Graphite pearl, satin silver and nighthawk black are the best looking colours.
    Forme, black was definitely out because the mismatch of ivory coloured plastics with black plastic dashboard trim looked too horrible for me to accept.
    Silver was out because my previous car was silver so I'm sick of it.
    That left me with graphite pearl, which also happens to be the most popular colour according to the dealer.
    With classy cars like the Euro, it's always best to stick to darker colours as they are likely to fetch more money when selling it privately down the track.
    Other than those 3 colours, none of other colours really tickly my fancy.

oh, BTW, i forgot to add, ditch the auto and get manual.
    You probably don't know much about cars and how to drive it properly yet, but when you learn in the future, you'll be glad you got manual because you can always decide what rev range you wanna be in rather than waiting for the bloody auto to shift up/down. Also, you'll be happy that you have more ratios to play with.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    I have graphite pearl and enjoy the exterior, its sometimes blue under the bright sky. black at night. it reflects different note of colours at different times. the interior is also black which i love. The white would get dirty to quik.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro 6spd
    Something to think about in regard to colours is how meticulous are you going to be about keeping it clean. Dark colours look good when washed and polished but are an abolute sod to keep looking good.

If you always want your car looking good then seriously consider the lighter colours. It all depends on how hard you want to work on keeping your car clean and where you will be parking it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    Colour choice is very simple, IMO.
    Graphite pearl, satin silver and nighthawk black are the best looking colours.
    Forme, black was definitely out because the mismatch of ivory coloured plastics with black plastic dashboard trim looked too horrible for me to accept.
    Silver was out because my previous car was silver so I'm sick of it.
    That left me with graphite pearl, which also happens to be the most popular colour according to the dealer.
    With classy cars like the Euro, it's always best to stick to darker colours as they are likely to fetch more money when selling it privately down the track.
    Other than those 3 colours, none of other colours really tickly my fancy.

oh, BTW, i forgot to add, ditch the auto and get manual.
    You probably don't know much about cars and how to drive it properly yet, but when you learn in the future, you'll be glad you got manual because you can always decide what rev range you wanna be in rather than waiting for the bloody auto to shift up/down. Also, you'll be happy that you have more ratios to play with.
    thx for all those replies... yep now, i made another choice... Graphite Pearl seem and sound by far the best... this forum just solved most of my questions... no spoiler and Graphite Pearl

people telling me to get MT, i m sorry i can't, my dad said it has to be AT... but the Euro has semi AT +/- , right?? i dun really mind if it is an semi Auto, as long as my dad get me the Euro...

and the deal $43,000: Euro Luxury '05, Graphite Pearl
    floor mats
    tinted windows
    spoiler or $1000 discount (i decided to get the $1000 off
    reverse parking sensor
    5% discount, everytime i go back and serive the car
    The dealer is Larke Hoskins Honda, Sydney, NSW...

Now the last problem is that i really love the Mugen Euro R bodykit... anyone know where i could get it??

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12
    thx for all those replies... yep now, i made another choice... Graphite Pearl seem and sound by far the best... this forum just solved most of my questions... no spoiler and Graphite Pearl

people telling me to get MT, i m sorry i can't, my dad said it has to be AT... but the Euro has semi AT +/- , right?? i dun really mind if it is an semi Auto, as long as my dad get me the Euro...

and the deal $43,000: Euro Luxury '05, Graphite Pearl
    floor mats
    tinted windows
    spoiler or $1000 discount (i decided to get the $1000 off
    reverse parking sensor
    5% discount, everytime i go back and serive the car
    The dealer is Larke Hoskins Honda, Sydney, NSW...

Now the last problem is that i really love the Mugen Euro R bodykit... anyone know where i could get it??

hehehe, My dad also bought me the euro when i got my ps. He also made me buy automatic? whats your dads reason for disliking manual?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Dad just thinks man are fast, cos all fast car are man...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    now my last request is just the bodykit... anyone know anything about bodykits, like where i could get one or something??

good choice of car.

btw the Mugen Euro R body kit doesn't exist.

There are a couple of mugen body kits available and the euro-R is a seperate kit which comes on the euro-R's in japan and some other countries.

If you want something younger looking and racey go the mugen i recon, nice lookin kit.

If you want a more mature and classy look i'd be going with the euro-R

Maybe send a PM to Pum[z] or one of the other members with the Mugen bodykit because i have no idea about prices

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Integra VTi-R
    Heh. I'd argue with your dad to let you get an auto. auto = poopy performance.
    Torino Red '94 DC2 Integra VTi-R :: 96fwkw @7300rpm & 138fwNm @4100rpm :: 0-100 in 7.3 seconds