Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    you know what..buy an auto or a manual ..whatever.......just go get it and be happy its for free.....as far as anyone here is concerned you could be speaking a big load of crap cos i dont see why someone would buy his son a 35k plus car when he hasnt got his license yet..but if its true good luck to ya but i would much rather talk about african elephants being ridden by albanian midgets.

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    cos i dont see why someone would buy his son a 35k plus car when he hasnt got his license yet...
    no offence, but it happens all the time, and it can be WAY more than 35k

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12
    number 1 = luckystar kit
    number 2 = buddyclub kit
    number 3 = OEM bodykit with mugen grille
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    THANKS FOR ALL THOSE REPLIES !!

Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13
    Just out of curiosity Buster, whereabouts are you located?
    I am from Sydney, why??

Quote Originally Posted by jamchen
    back on to point, i think he is from asian family for 99.999% no offence coz i am AZN too, but if i were his dad i probably won't get my kid a car unless he does part time job and knows the importance of money coz i've seen some ppl just use eveything they have from their parents and just dun get how lucky they were....
    sorry if its a bit off topic...
    Yepp, ur right i am a Azn, however i do have a part time job... and why my dad is spending 43k on me, because i improved lot in my last couple of years school reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    like yfin said the euro is a very safe car.

And if his parents have decided to and can spend the money on a good car what better choice than the euro?

The way i see it they are buying him a nice luxurious car that isnt tooo fast but still sporty and is also very safe so later on he'll have the experience to move up to the evoX or whatever his relatives have.

I have a mate who's 18 year old sister has a brand new slk350 bought for her after she got into pharmacy at uni. and were talking 100,000 plus on road for that. But shit somewhere along the line someone worked for that money so who are we to judge? Tall poppy syndrome i think

Personally i'm looking foward to when he sells the car i might get some cheap parts

Oh and theres nothign wrong with the euro auto either. If thats what your getting id be happy - wont have give clutch wear/clicking or failing master cyldiner a second thought (i think?)
    thank you, u actually understand me... "they are buying him a nice luxurious car that isnt tooo fast but still sporty and is also very safe"

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    number 1 = luckystar kit
    number 2 = buddyclub kit
    number 3 = OEM bodykit with mugen grille
    Thanks..man, in number 2, what are those wheels?? would u know by any chance

THANKS FOR ALL THOSE REPLIES !!

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I am from Sydney, why??

Nothing.... Normal for us to ask where are you located that's all ......

Good on ya that you did well for your school, I had to work really hard and show my results in order for my family to buy me cars to drive, nothing against that....

You've been here long or you're and International Student? Where in Asia is your origin?

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13
    You've been here long or you're and International Student? Where in Asia is your origin?

CHEERS
    I ya, been here for 9 or 10 years now... i live here, moved over here since i was really small... from hongkong

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP

thank you, u actually understand me... "they are buying him a nice luxurious car that isnt tooo fast but still sporty and is also very safe"
    ChrisF only understands as he's also a spoilt so-and-so!. hehehe

j/k

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    dang, my first car was a hand me down mini moke, my older sister had it 1st back in 1990, then my older brother, then me and i passed it on to my younger brother.

it wasnt very safe lol. Geez, my parents didnt love their kids much j/k.

its still in the family....sitting in the shed on blocks.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by kam
    no offence, but it happens all the time, and it can be WAY more than 35k
    2nd that.
    asian parents tend to buy nice cars for their kids!
    i've got friends in singapore that drive nice cars once they got their licence..
    it's worse off cause of the prices of cars in singapore..
    1 got a brand new modena 360...(approx. 800 000Aud)
    1 got a new lambo
    2 got SLKs...(1 of them upgraded to a boxter recently)
    1 got a 320i

i wrote off my first car, a rover 75(150k Aud) 6 months after i got my licence. then i got a brand new W211 E200.

now i'm studying in Aud..so a nice euro!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BusterSonic12

[img]images/smilies/icon_cheesygrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_cheesygrin.gif[/img] thank you, u actually understand me... "they are buying him a nice luxurious car that isnt tooo fast but still sporty and is also very safe"

ChrisF only understands as he's also a spoilt so-and-so!. hehehe [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/wink.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/icon_cheesygrin.gif[/img]

j/k

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    i m not spoil... i really love the Euro, and i ll care for it really well

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    hey
    What do u people think about these rims on a Euro
    http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/wheels_m...173&mag_id=104