Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    i think it's unecessary in aus.
    as stated our market isn't as big (or ignorant enough) to warrant a seperate badge on our honda's. i think if anything it would be a step back for the australian market coz then you'd have the whole "wtf is acura?" thing. we are already very familiar with honda as a product and i don't see how changing to an acura badge with improve honda's situation here in australia
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    I got the feeling if they do bring acura to australia, they will charge premium price.
    like how toyota charges premium price with their lexus.

in US, acura tsx priced similar to bmw 3 series and lexus IS. we dont want to see euro in australia is priced for $50K right?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    Acure brand name is solely american, a brand of expensive luxury cars. As far as luxury cars go people here would rather a merc or bmw if they had money to spend. The honda brand apeals to all. and should stay that way here in aus.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    well

only 'luxury' division for the Japanese brands here in Aus is Toyota - Lexus
    Nissan was also thinking of introducing Infiniti
    Honda - Acura etc

even Hyundai want to jump on the bandwagon and introduce a luxury brand

as said in the previous post, i only see it working if Acura is for the models we don't get here e.g. Accord coupe etc. else what is the point? the people in the know know that its a Honda anyway, the rest of the plebs don't care

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    Quote Originally Posted by IRI
    Honda sales are at there strongest ever in Aus atm.... They smashed there previous record first half figures....

still not strong enough to compete with top seller brands

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    well,, yes its like toyota and lexus... or even nissan and infiniti...
    but infinite does make damn good sporty cars...lol... 280hp for all of its range of vehicles... sweet!

Member Array
    Car:
    ホンダ
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal
    Well its like Toyota and Lexus. I was told Lexus - Luxury Exports United States. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    The thing is no more Aristo and Atezza even in Japan......Lexus will finally be independant from the Toyota Sales Network......just like Australia
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

i have only one word for this new look...UG..LYYYYYYYYYYYY