Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

The New Honda Civic Hatch

Hmm guys here's what we will be driving in a couple of months or so!!!!!!!!
    Introducing the new Honda Civic 5door hatch...

[center]Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7

UPDATE
    Official Minisite

More Photos thanks to km77.com

interior

exterior
    Last edited by jeikz; 02-08-2005 at 04:16 PM. Reason: add more links

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 Civic GL
    I really like it. Inside looks really good. (Tiny wheels though)

Does anyone actually know the expected release date for this yet? Coz if its anytime soon I might just put my car hunting on hold and wait

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    Looks so...european...kinda reminds me of a renault or something, theres one car out there that looks similar shape to that just cant put my finger down on it. Its OK I guess, wouldnt get one though.

I think Honda has gone down the path of "Vanilla Image". I.e. mitsubishi did it unsuccessfully with "the nose" and BMW with that look. Its sorta sucks, cos all the cars are starting to look more and more similiar. Some may argue this, but individuality amongst cars within a manufacturing brand is going.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

Cool

IN MY OPINION: The 5-door is a bit ugly - looks like a Renault

I am in love with the 2006 Si Coupe Concept and got to thinking what the 5-door CTR might look like.. so I started to photochop a pic of the 5-door and took the Si's Bumper, wheelarches and grille and then added a few EP3 touches.. it not a very good 'chop shop job and it's incomplete (u can see the fender doesnt line with the bumper and i havnt done the rims etc) but it's a work in progress.. and just wanted to post it when I saw this thread..

my point being that I think the clear-plastic (Renault style) grill could be ditched for the Si version.. or any open-mouthed grille.. the front bumper is easy to imagine a new item (I used the Si Bumper) but what I'm trying to say is that I think just a new grille makes the car look MUCH more aggressive.. I havnt even lowered the car in the pic either.. dump it 2"..mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by zorrt
    Looks so...european...kinda reminds me of a renault or something, theres one car out there that looks similar shape to that just cant put my finger down on it. Its OK I guess, wouldnt get one though.
    are you thinkin the little Merc??? thats what pops to head side on... the lil... sl320 i think... not sure.. but its a lil kompressor.... bah

love the interior.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 5AT05
    That interiour is totally awesome; the HUD-like speedo must be one of the best ever. And how cool is the bigh tachometer?
    Glad I traded in my 02 Civic hatch for a Euro already - don't think this new one will do its value any good. Hmm. I wonder if they'll do any of these in a hybrid version, it'd be the perfect inner city car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 5AT05
    From TFA [Dutch is similar enough to German - I hope ]. There's three engine types, first of all a diesel engine where the most powerful of which has got 140 horse power [around 105-110kw], 340Nm specs doing 6.4l per 100km - NICE! There's also a hybrid and a "Type R".

Wonder what will find its way over here. Also interesting is that the whole car is smaller than the previous, but the boot luggage space has gone up from 370 to 456 liter. Clever.

[Hm, now 1 post away from regular status...]

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    theres something wrong with it i just cant place... but over the current model its a damn good car....

with engines... isnt it confirmed already we'll get the new 1.8L Sohc i-Vtec for it? 110kw or something?

hm.... dun really like the shape... si version is much better

Member Array
    Car:
    ホンダ
    Anyone have any pic about my dream car? .......the 2006' 4 door Honda civic SiR
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    umm it has alfa romeo rear doors.
    anyone got the final picture of civic sedans?