Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    1990 Exi Accord
    If he's going to spend 4 grand then he should just sell the City and buy a Factory "Honda City Turbo II" if he can find on in Auatralia, they sell very cheaply, when i was looking for a firts car there was a RWC/reg Turbo II in QLD for $1800 - and it was fast.

Hi. I have a Honda City Turbo. Its a little sick atm but it ****ing hammered. Phone Honda wreck or a jap engine import place and look for a Turbo engine for it. Conversion should be done for less than 4g easy.

Although I have a gt17 garret turbo, a huge front mount and a shit load of extras itd still be awesome. I can say bye bye new SS commodore pretty easy.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    www.cityturbo.com if neone needs info.. not much about these things on ozhonda.
    wudnt mind one of these myself

Quote Originally Posted by luzinit";p="109794
    www.cityturbo.com if neone needs info.. not much about these things on ozhonda.
    wudnt mind one of these myself
    Mines for sale. PM me for details. Its in need of some tlc but I dont have the funds or time to fix it. Prolly cost 250$ in parts and 500$ in labour to have fixed. Ideal for a project car. It can run on 20psi easily when needed to race.