Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower me!!``

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord VTI-s

Lower me!!``

Hey guys i am a proud new owner of a 94 Honda Accord VTI-S

i am just wondering wot the best sussy setup to use to slam my ride it is stock height on 17" Enkei RP01's?

n also wot are the best springs to use if i was only gunna do springs at the mo then shocks later i can do the larbour my self so thats not an issue

Cheers guys
    CD5 SloLowRider

地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au R.I.P

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    get eibachs, or kmacs or kings, i just got kings insalled in mine sits low but now i want lower, but kings dont got that low for 5th gen accords, i now wish i got a 2inch drop,

Member Array
    Car:
    94 honda accord VTI-S
    man reset your original springz, mine sitz craze 2.5" lowered all round

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    how much does it cost to reset springs? and u canu do that for king springs? wat are the pros and cons for resetting springs?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan w/JDM ZC
    resetting springs is dodgey. spring rates are set to correspond with the original height of the spring.
    go Eibach. kings......meh. average. they sag

go eibach or whiteline, both good springs.
    would also go get a set of bilstien or eibach shocks as well for total driving pleasure, also adds longevity.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord VTI-s
    okay thanks guys wot about kmac? r they ne good??
    CD5 SloLowRider

地下インポート

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    get kmac thats wat i wish i got, cos u can customize ur springs to any height, and get a 2inch drop ull regret it like it i did when i only got a 1.5 inch drop on kings

i wouldnt reset your springs, just hold on to them in case you ever go back to stock height etc. plus the spring rate is an issue.

IF" you just want to slamm it and dont really care about racing or etc etc. just get kings/ kmac springs. they arent crap.. just get some decent shocks and should fulfil the purpose you wanted for less $$$.

eibach & whiteline and etc... its more if you go abit more of the street race car. but just for show/ cosmetic/ appearance why pay extra if you dont need too.. just a waste of money i rekon... when you could use it for something else to enhance your car style appearance.

ALSO: "search" tool on this forum is a great tool alot of people over look. youll find alot of answers from this forum by using it.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord VTI-s
    Yeh noway man im not reseting the springs mate herd sum real bad horror stories bout peeps reseting/choppin their springs.

what do u recon of Kmacs/kings and koni yellows??

at the moment handling isnt a great deal but if i got this setup would it b pointless gettin a rear sway bar?

Cheers
    CD5 SloLowRider

地下インポート

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan w/JDM ZC
    its never pointless to get a rear sway bar. they are gold
    yeah kmacs and koni yellows would be a good setup. you could go better springs but as you said, you not overly concerned about handling so this would be fine

Member Array
    Car:
    94 honda accord VTI-S
    man i have resetted my springz, the car sits maad!!!, i havnt had any isssues with them watso ever, except for the occasional Bouncnnn, LoL, but man for $200 u cant go wrong... its not like chopped springz.. these are original manufactured cd5 springz which have been reset, (newbie) u suggested keep a set of ur stokies, well ofcourse man, i baught another set of standard springz off the forumz and ressested them!!