Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    the reason that i had no vtec is that when cornering hard around the corner, the oil in the motor shifts to one side (low on oil) and causes it to cut off, even when your at 5500 to 8300 rpm.

CHECK YOUR OIL PPL once a week or so.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    ive had my check engine light come on when cranking a very hard corner - followed by my engine dying. Its all good after i turn it off then re start it ..

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    i get VTEC when i launch. - usually results in doing a nice burnout and 2 black lines on the bitumen ... and some smoke LOL

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    SLOCAR
    Civic Type R - How do you get it when you launch? I thought you had to be over 30km/h to activate the solenoid? :? Somebody please explain! Can you adjust that with a VAFC or something?!??!?