Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    someone had to say it lol

Well seeing as Bored brought it up again, I might as well use this opportunity to say I bought my manual 5th Gen VTEC Lude last July and have loved every second of it.

if you're deciding between a prelude and dc2r
    i'd go with the dc2r

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    it does depend on what ur after, full all out race/performance, or a luxury cruiser, they are very different cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    ^^ I second that
    I was contemplating between dc2r and the lude, a few things to note:
    $$, dc2r > lude
    dc2r sports car, lude cruiser
    luxury, lude > dc2r
    performance, dc2r > lude
    handling, dc2r > lude in corners and such, but comfort of driving lude > dc2r
    weight, lude > dc2r
    both great engines to work with, but dc2r would probably be ur best bet if your looking to work the engine for performance, and lude if u want to cruise with a bit of power kicks when u feel like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tarks
    both great engines to work with, but dc2r would probably be ur best bet if your looking to work the engine for performance, and lude if u want to cruise with a bit of power kicks when u feel like it
    Couldnt have said it better myself. Personally im more of a fan of the cruiser, thats why I went the Lude.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude VTi-R
    ^^ You pretty much said it. The Lude gets nice little touches on the interior that make you feel like your in a more luxury style car. The interior of the dc2r really doesnt do much for me.

not that great, too heavy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R
    my bro owns an integra type R, i drive it occasionally and love the experience. if i were to get a prelude vti-r would i be disapointed with it overall after the type R?

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    like i said, performance the dc2r is better than the lude, so yeah u would b disapointed to a certain extent in a vtir lude when comparing speed acceleration and handling to the type r.
    that said the lude still has a fair bit of kick in it so overall u wont b disapointed with the performance of the car considering its heavy and made to cruise and not race

Member Array
    Car:
    Monica
    There two very different cars....when the DC2R came out Honda said all you need to do is put petrol in it and its ready for track....thats was the purpose of the DC2R...soley performance hence the engine setup + suspension......whereas the prelude vti-R was solely built for luxury and crusing..its still has a kick but mostly designed for comfort ie: sunroof leather seats climate control....It just depends on wot ure after....i think the prelude is a nice blend of both.......

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 Supra Twin Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by bored
    not that great, too heavy
    I'm not sure if you've noticed this "bored" but there is no post count shown on this forum, maybe if you stopped spamming 1 year old threads less people would think you're an idiot.