Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S 2004

*HELP* DC5S Exhaust

Howdy guys,

im looking into getting a full exhaust for my dc5s,

Any one you know where i can get it done?

(no silly post please)

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    whats your location? you want full system or just cat-back and whats your budget?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nipnip
    whats your location? you want full system or just cat-back and whats your budget?
    yup a full sys,
    im in nsw.

how much is it ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Beat
    do you know what your after? size? style? cannon? high flow cat? what type of headders?
    you can go to Performance Exhaust Centre at Northmead
    He does a good job

Unit 6b/ 23 Windsor Rd Northmead 2152 (02) 9683 5688

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    theres a wealth of parts availible for the dc5, so it really depends on your personal taste/income. my personal choice would be toda headers, and mugen twinloop, which would be around the $3000 mark (i think) there are traders on the forum that you can check out to get a rough idea on costs

cat back systems can range from, tanabe, apexi, toda, mugen, spoon, trust etc... really depends on what you think would look good, and loudness may be an issue

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nipnip
    theres a wealth of parts availible for the dc5, so it really depends on your personal taste/income. my personal choice would be toda headers, and mugen twinloop, which would be around the $3000 mark (i think) there are traders on the forum that you can check out to get a rough idea on costs

cat back systems can range from, tanabe, apexi, toda, mugen, spoon, trust etc... really depends on what you think would look good, and loudness may be an issue
    yeah true, i know what i want but not sure who sell it, where to get it and the quality.

do you know what your after? size? style? cannon? high flow cat? what type of headders?
    you can go to Performance Exhaust Centre at Northmead
    He does a good job

Unit 6b/ 23 Windsor Rd Northmead 2152 (02) 9683 5688
    thanks SKREMN im gonna give them a call on my day off,
    i was plaining to go to Livopool exahust as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    k20's LOVE free flowing exhausts, a 2.5" or if your game a 3" system .. say no to back pressure with a k20 engine.

Regards James

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SKREMN
    Mate dont go to liverpool i know of too many bodgey jobs there cheep but you get what you pay for
    Hakan (Performance Exhaust Centre ) is cusins with owners of Liverpool exhaust
    I originall had a livo exhaust not only did they drop my cannon that i supplied dent it then not tell me they put a diff size exhaust on it as well, they said its better for me after i said no dont do it and then the headders wouldnt fit so what they did they just bashed them up and dentted the pipes untill they fit
    and the story goes on
    ended up getting Hakan to fix it all up and now replaced the whole system
    dam they sure are shiffty, piss me off hearing this. they have no respect for you n ur car.

thanks m8 for the advise,

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by SKREMN
    Mate dont go to liverpool i know of too many bodgey jobs there cheep but you get what you pay for
    Hakan (Performance Exhaust Centre ) is cusins with owners of Liverpool exhaust
    I originall had a livo exhaust not only did they drop my cannon that i supplied dent it then not tell me they put a diff size exhaust on it as well, they said its better for me after i said no dont do it and then the headders wouldnt fit so what they did they just bashed them up and dentted the pipes untill they fit
    and the story goes on
    ended up getting Hakan to fix it all up and now replaced the whole system
    totally agree!!

liverpool exhaust did my brothers muffler twice and couldn't get it right. then a friend told us to head to hakan up at performance exhaust centre. he did a custom catback exhaust for my brothers car for a competitive price.

it sounds beautiful (soft and loud on WOT, no drone AT ALL), and most importantly, his welding is very neat (liverpool exhaust welding is damn shocking, very lumpy and obvious bulges sticking out). you'll find hakan constantly bitching about liverpool exhaust

on the other hand, my friends get thier work done at fussys with tan, and thier work is pretty good also, so either way you wont be disappointed

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by XPLOSV
    yeah true, i know what i want but not sure who sell it, where to get it and the quality.
    just out of curiousity, what exhaust are you after?

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow DC2R
    talk to tan at fussy motorsports. he should take care of you if you are looking for a custom exhaust.

alternatively, if you looking for proven performance, i would recommend that you speak the traders here in this forum. JDMYard regularly sell JDM Exhaust Systems.
    you might want to send them a pm and ask them whats in stock.

Can I just say and I couldn't give two shits if I get flamed but I think its wrong to openly bag shops on a public forum.

Even if you are trying to help others out we are only being presented with one side of the facts and I just find it wrong and the moderators shouldn't allow it.

All places have satisfied customers and people who are not completely happy and half the time the shop is at fault and half the time the customer is at fault.