Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Proud Euro Owner!
    yeah i was told by the dealer the 'new' accord won't be here until 2007 when i first purchse the car... ;/

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    the only thing is.. the mazda6 needs a facelift - it's that fugly

don't even get me started on all those wannabe's on the road...

It'll be interesting to see what actually does come to the Australian market.
    Memory would be nice for seats, heated side mirrors would be nice too. Not too fussed performance wise.
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    Why do people post useless information regarding cars we dont even get.

If your going to post an informative thread, a good start is to make or edit it so its relevant to the Australian market
    Despite a few people thinking otherwise, I don't perceive this to be useless information. The Accord Euro shares a profound number of components with the Acura TSX, and this 2006 update gives us an insight into Hondas equipment/design direction, which could potentially create a better, more substantial Accord Euro.

Although it is not directly related to the Australian market (and I can't help that at this stage), I wouldn't call it a non-informative thread.

Or am I the only one that thinks that?

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Its great information but not exactly all that relevant for the Australian consumer.

As i said earlier, It would have been better to re-write it and edit it

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    Lets hold off the wrist slashing until we hear the official 2006 Euro announced by Honda Australia, which is usually much closer to the end of the year?

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    Its great information but not exactly all that relevant for the Australian consumer.

As i said earlier, It would have been better to re-write it and edit it
    not every1 on this forum is a AU member..

and also it good to know what's going around in the Honda market around the world just the information...

and it's the accord section...

it's not like u own an accord
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Car:
    I just get annoyed when I see a thread that has been blatently copied off another thread aimed at another market.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    If we do get something along the lines of the TSX version here in OZ next year would be great if it has Sat Nav & DVD Option.
    MY2007 Acura TSX Lux 5AT

Addtions:

Interior LED Lighting / Tinted Windows / Ipod Dension Ice > Link Plus / Reverse parking Sensors/ Silver Dash Trim/ Acura TSX emblems

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Why do people post useless information regarding cars we dont even get.

Its great information but not exactly all that relevant for the Australian consumer
    hmm.....

Car:
    Useless information to the Australian consumer.
    Great information to the International consumer - for which Jeff wrote the article for.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Im still glad I just got my 2005. Its had a minor revision this year already and i got that so im happy. I think some people are wishish for another "free " 30 kw at no consumption penalty

I seriously doubt theyre will be a big revision till late year. Im up for a new lease in 2007 so Ill be picking up my twin turbo electric hybrid 8 sp semi auto 4wd XR EuRo then

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu
    I seriously doubt theyre will be a big revision till late year. Im up for a new lease in 2007 so Ill be picking up my twin turbo electric hybrid 8 sp semi auto 4wd XR EuRo then
    So you have twin turbines blowing compressed air onto your electric motors to keep them cool, while your 8speed auto spends more time changing gears than being in gear, and Ford is trying to sue Honda for using their "XR" name? Oh, and the 25% power loss through 4wd. Haha... I'm so naughty today
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2